Brock Lesnar voted second scariest athlete of all time

This ranking has Dennis Rodman at number 3.

6 Likes

Greatest rebounder of all time and top 3 defender of all time. People were scared of him. BAD BOYS

Brock > mike

1 Like

Brock would kill mike in a real fight. But mike Tyson belongs at 1 lol people were truly scared shitless of that man

3 Likes

If Karelin isn’t #1, this is a dog shit list. Even if you’ve only seen the famous pictures of him tossing people around like sacks of potatoes, that was one intimidating dude.

8 Likes

I think they nailed one and two

I guess those folks saw that big dude doing a shooting star or whatever it is they called his wrestling finishing move, cause that shit is scary.

First place will always go to this guy. If you know……you know

9 Likes

2 Likes

How have I never noticed that before lol
That midget should be glad Brock never noticed or he would have been punted up into the cheap seats

2 Likes

His mma record is pathetic and his character in the Longest Yard cried when he got his nose broken

Also he tapped to strikes against Bobby lashley

1 Like

Bird wasn’t scared of Rodman.

2 Likes

Fuck Larry Bird

Bob was a warrior at one time.

Think K-1

2 Likes

Amen! Saw him in person twice at the Tbilisi tournament. Strangely, I conned Sergei Belaglasov, that I knew from wrestling camps in PA, into taking me over to talk to him and he was super nice. Of course, he may have been calling me a horse’s ass, and Sergei was just translating polite, LOL. He really did not look huge up close, but you could just feel that he could rip your limbs off with no effort. I have never seen a more intimidating human being.

1 Like

One is called Larry Legend and the other is called The Worm, that speaks volumes.

4 Likes

7 Likes

PaltryBrightLark-size_restricted

12 Likes

Lmao that’s the craziest gif. That daft cunt was a leg snapping menace, but I loved watching him.

5 Likes

Dennis Rodman scary???