Brock Lesnar voted second scariest athlete of all time

Lesnar Ranks As Second-Scariest Ever

Two former mixed martial artists made the fan-voted list, both of whom found a place inside the top five.

Whilst the late Kimbo Slice slotted in at #4 ahead of former NFL middle linebacker Jack Lambert, former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar sits two places higher at #2, with Basketball star Dennis Rodman splitting the two MMA greats.

In terms of sheer athleticism and size, not many can surpass Lesnar. His career in combat sports began in amateur wrestling, where he became an NJCAA All-American, the 1998 NJCAA heavyweight champion, a two-time NCAA All-American, a two-time Big Ten Conference champion, and the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champion.

Having harnessed those abilities into a career in professional wrestling, which he continues to thrive in to this day, “The Beast Incarnate” transitioned to MMA in 2007. While a shock submission loss to Mir on his UFC debut stalled his search for more sporting success, it didn’t take long for him to rebound.

After defeating Heath Herring, Lesnar stopped the legendary Randy Couture to win UFC gold in just his fourth professional outing. Next up was retribution against Mir. And in terms of revenge, it doesn’t get much more brutal than what Lesnar did at UFC 100 in 2009…

Number 2, behind only Mike Tyson. Who Lesnar would have taken down in less than 15 seconds and finish within a round

7 Likes

Oh I See wut You Did Thare

1 Like

A man so terrifying he was the reason fedor would not sign with the ufc

6 Likes

It was thread worthy

3 Likes

Even todays HW’s know their place. Brock Lesnar called Stipe Miocic and Francis both “pieces of shit” and neither of them replied. They knew not to lol. They had nothing for Brock

ufc-mma

9 Likes

lol

For a second, I thought someone photoshopped a belt with Dana’s head on front.

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The man stopped training for 5 years, came back and beat a top 10 ranked opponent with ease

Brock Lesnar Mma GIF by UFC

brock lesnar ufc GIF

7 Likes

I like how DC’s tiny coach pushed lesnar and he didn’t even feel it

13 Likes

Brock had no clue he was there

It’s like how when I was in a car accident two months ago. The car that hit me from behind pit-Maneuvered me into the side of a semi truck and i hit the truck and it kept driving. I don’t think it ever felt me or knew it got hit lmao

3 Likes

Having seen both live and in their primes … I would have to throw Karelin in the mix. The man oozed danger out of every pore of his body. Had he trained MMA he could have been amongst the greatest ever. In a nod to the old days, I have to give a nod to Danny Hodge. Wrestler extraordinaire, boxing champion, legit super human strength in his hands, tough as a two dollar steak.

17 Likes

Brock certainly has a scary number of obsessed fanboys. You would think he was a soap opera star.

4 Likes

It was an article by a blogger “journalist”

2 Likes

There was nothing scary about Lesnar wtf? Hahaha!

1 Like

Isnt he a wrestling coach? :joy:

Vegito Blue was just voted UFC’s biggest dick rider

8 Likes

I thought you were going to say a two-dollar bill.

The words of a rat Conor fanboy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

The number two guy gets all the press. Welcome to the world of sports entertainment.

1 Like