Brock Lesnar vs Francis Ngannou

Lesnar is one of the best examples of what a PEDs can do for you as a fighter.

Brock cowered when he was hit and Francis hits harder than anyone he’s ever faced; Francis would destroy him.

3 Likes

Youve got a short memory or youre a complete idiot who started watching MMA two years ago. Either way, youre an idiot.

Prime Brock was the most devastating fighter in MMA. And when I say prime, I mean 33 year old Brock with 5 years MMA training who just had his colon removed. We never seen prime Brock, but even the shadow of himself that we did see would beat Ngannou and Gane in the same night in less than a round.

Gane is a pillow fisted striker and Ngannou had to resort to the most embarrassing form of wrestling and jits that I’ve ever seen in a championship fight. Nobody won that fight, including the fans.

Cruxen, you should probably just stick to watching pro-wrestling.

4 Likes

Yeah, Ngannou had a blown out knee and instead should have fought stupidly just to make the fans happy.

Derp.

1 Like

Lesnar won half of his UFC fights therefore he’s the greatest of all time.

He knocked out Randy Couture in his 4th mma fight, after 18 months as a professional fighter to win the heavyweight title. He then knocked out Franj Mir in his 5th fight. The HW division during Francis’ time was the worst it has ever been. He got out if there before he had to fight any real challenges.

2 Likes

Obviously the Lesnar Carwin fight should not have been stopped…

4-3-1 UFC record and pissed hot. GOAT.

Great. He beat a 45 year old Couture who was a blown up LHW that always struggled with bigger grapplers and avenge a loss against Frank Mir who went on to lose far more fights than he won during that time.

No one is saying Brock wasn’t good; he just wasn’t good enough to beat Francis.

5 Likes

Derrick Lewis.

By ANY OTHER fight’s metric he was finished. He was curled up in a ball. Ref stops the fight and nobody would even be disputing it 10 years later

Not as bad as what Edgar survived against Maynard

All the Lesnar haters are just mad he won lol

1 Like

Lesnar folded like a lawn chair and curled up into a ball. Fights have been stopped for far far less thousands of times. If he wasn’t on Dana’s list, they would have stopped the fight and we would have never heard of him again

2 Likes

If the tables were turned and it was Brock pounding away at Carwin, the fight would have been stopped :100: and people would be posting the gif as an example of his power.

1 Like

Agreed!

Frank Mir was never a world beater. Respectable for being a champ but he wasn’t flawless. Split the difference with Lesnar…

Heath herring tough as nails but was his competitive days were behind him too? From Pride ? (Journeyman)

As for Couture, he was in his 40s. His competitive prime was wrestling in the 1980s . I still think if they were the same age, Couture could’ve beat him! Brock was starting to gas in that fight too. Not to mention Couture is chinny and always had been!

It was mentioned Couture being “inflated” light heavyweight; so was Overreem and who won?

OVEREEM.

So, in theory lesnar lost to a true 205er and beat one!

UFC, wanted Brock to win against Carwin. They didn’t want that fight stopped. Which helped in his favor. Carwin the biggest adrenaline dump ever! If the the tides would’ve been turn; they would’ve stopped Carwin quickly.

I still would like to have seen Mir and Carwin run those fights back.

I don’t think lesnar would’ve ever beat these guys either.

JDS
Werdum
DC
Fedor
Ngannou
Barnett
Stipé

I don’t know if he could’ve lasted a whole fight with Nog and his duration.

Mark hunt is his best win ,but he was juiced to hell and back. Proven cheater! Moreover he just wrestled fucked him.

Few dudes, I feel like could’ve slept him too if they caught him.

Gonzaga
Roy Nelson
Derrick Lewis
Roz
Prime arlovski
Possibly Sylvia if they fough in 08
Crocop

You dudes blow lesnar. He wasn’t an unstoppable freight train. His wins are highly good but his losses were blow outs. BLOW OUTS!

I used hear shit like “man lesnar is just going to slam everyone” . He never even did that! Other counter parts to MMA had better highlight reel slams and power takedowns. Go watch Matt hughes, Rampage, Faber, Randleman,Couture, Tank, Coleman all had more highly crazy Slams or takedowns than Brock in MMA.

Stop blowing his muscles (Fags)

Great for the sport and spectacle! That’s it.

He wasn’t in the league long enough for a prime nor was he close to being the best. 5-3-1 that’s amateurish to even Dan Comier’s dossier. Ignorant to say otherwise.

MR. C

1 Like

My brother in christ, if you think Derrick Lewis would have beaten prime Brock I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Derrick Lewis however did beat prime Ngannou.

No I’m not saying either or. I think if he connected he could flatline him though.

Dudes just blow lesnar on baseless stuff.

Calling him the greatest fighter ever in MMA is a joke.

I think if he fought a lot of those guys people wouldn’t be riding him like he is the greatest.

I think he would have way more Ls than what people would suspect him to have.

MR. C

If Lesnar wasn’t protected by the UFC and had to come up the legit way, he would have taken A LOT more losses. If he had to fight his way up in Pride, he would have taken a lot more losses.

Now, if he had come in juiced up as much as his wwe days in his early 20’s with a LEGIT mma camp from the get go, he probably could have been one of the best ever.

I don’t think he could have won a Carwin rematch at all, probably stoppage in the first. Carwin also smashed Mir a lot more impressively. I don’t think he could have beaten JDS before he went downhill either.

1 Like

By no means was Brock unstoppable, but to say he was “protected” is ridiculous. He fought the best the UFC had to offer and never took an easy fight. And he fought at a time when nearly everyone was on PEDs of some sort, not just him.

1 Like