1 Like

Prime Brock takes him down and finishes him round 1 or 2

IMG_7956

2 Likes

But it could also end up like this:

3 Likes

brock should not of took that fight that soon after surgery

9 Likes

Francis can’t knee/kick like Alistair. Brock 3 sec TD into ref stoppage.

2 Likes

I picture it looking identical to Rumble v Glover.

Prime Roided Brock destroys bro. Just like Juiced Coked Jones and TRT Belfort

1 Like

Brock would be in turtle mode 15 seconds in.

3 Likes

brock couldnt take a punch if his life dependent on it

3 Likes

IMG_3911

2 Likes

The only time we saw prime Brock before he got sick was against Herring, Mir and Couture. That Brock was a freak and a handful for anyone. He proved to have a hell of a chin too like Francis only he reacted terribly to getting hit. If he started MMA a little earlier and got over his fear of being punched there would not have been much anyone could do to stop him from taking them down and demolishing them.

2 Likes

He ate a flying knee and a big straight right from Frank Mir at ufc 100. That was prime Lesnar

2 Likes

Even when he beat Carwin he was right off the hospital bed after getting his colon removed and losing and then regaining something like 80 pounds if memory serves me correctly. Carwin who is one of the hardest punchers in UFC history threw everything he had at him and couldn’t finish him. I don’t even think Brock was seriously hurt at any point there he was just shelling up. He’s got one of those giant Mark Hunt like tank head/chins.

Two different types of punchers.

Carwin’s power is blunt force trauma. Weight from fist!

Francis is snapping power. It’s more effective Against someone like lesnar.

Lesnar’s, standup is slow. Francis is nimble enough on the feet to evade Brock’s takedowns. If Cain, Carwin and Overreem can certainly, Francis can. You don’t need to be D-1 to stop lesnar. Overreem proved this. Good hips and fast feet did lesnar in.

Cain and Carwin on paper aren’t better wrestlers than Lesnar.

I don’t care what anyone says; Carwin fight should’ve been stopped!

Francis would KO Brock. Brocks ability to take punches sucks. He goes in ball mode or retreat.

Plus, Francis showed enough fight wrestling against stipé that it wouldn’t end well for him.

Lesnar not a crazy KO artist himself either,

Francis should be calling that fight out for a giant payday.

MR. C

2 Likes

60/40 Francis imo. Not an easy fight to call.

I think Brock would catch him immediately with a lunging right hand and take him down for a finish. Brocks punch speed was incredible and how quickly he could close the distance with a cross. Francis would be worried about the takedown and get rocked imo

1 Like

Prime Brock wins vs earlier Ngannou, more recent version of Ngannou probably wins as his wrestling defense was a lot better.

1 Like

After watching some gifs it didnt looked like a lot of punches connected, Carwin mostly was hitting brock’s hands

Most people at the time were shocked the ref didnt stop that fight. I was watching it in a room where the other 20 people were rooting for Carwin and I was the lone Brock supporter. Man that felt good. Nearly as good as Chael vs Anderson 1

2 Likes