Brock Lesnar vs Hongman Choi

why does everyone think it will be that easy to take the Hongman down????

he is a master of asian pit wrestling...he has just as much, if not more real wrestling experience as brock

plus he has fought MMA, and has several K-1 fight...he knows what it feels like to get hit and keep fighting under pressure.

.......Yao Ming will take this easily

Lesnar is a super-popular former pro-wrestler turned fighter, who is competing in Japan.

Choi is a Korean fighting in Japan against said wrassler'.

Choi will have to knock his ass out. He'll never get a decision.

Chois "wrestling" background is a joke. Seriously look it up. Its not even wrestling, its like sumo wrestling with belts. 170 lbs Kaoklai was manhandling him in the clinch

Secondly he is far from a powerful striker. Who has he ever knocked out?

Is Lesnar an unofficial member of "Team Dagger" because of the big phaluc tat?

My only question is can Lesnar take a punch?....Not by Choi, but by any other legitimate HW....anybody can look great & unstoppable on paper, but the test will be when he gets tagged by a good legit shot.

I would love to see him do well now because I think it would really throw a monkeywrench into the HW division, but lets see what happens when he gets tagged 

Depends on if this is a legit fight.

If it's a shoot, the big Korean wins it by destruction from punches.

Lesnar gets KO'd in this one.

The chinaman is not the issue dude.

I am going with Lesnar. His wrestling ability will allow him to GnP his way to a decision.

Brock Larson is training 2-3 times a week at MMAA...otherwise he trains at Koumei Dojo in his neck of the woods.

Lesnar has sparred w/ some pretty good fighters at MMAA, including a pro heavyweight thai fighter. He's been hit, believe me.

I don't know who'll win that fight, but I will predict that this card will be one of the biggest financial disasters in mma history. Depending on the ticket prices, they'll sell 2,000 to 6,000 tickets. If the show is heavily papered, they might draw an attendance of 10,000.

And that's assuming the show doesn't get canceled due to weak ticket sales.

"Lesnar is a super-popular former pro-wrestler turned fighter, who is
competing in Japan.
Choi is a Korean fighting in Japan against said wrassler'."

The fight's taking place in California.

Do not doubt Greg Nelson. Within the year people will be talking about Mr. Nelson and MMMA like they already do about Greg Jackson's camp, and MFS. Brock will win.

The only thing I'd be concerned about is former wrestlers who seem to think they can strike. Anyone remember Sylvester Terkay? That guy had a resume' similar to Lesnar's (although much longer ago admittedly) and you'd swear the guy was fighting in toughman. There's also Ibrahim and even the Cuban judoka (I forget his name) that goes nuts striking and tires within minutes.

The answer to anyone's questions surrounding Brock's ability is simple: Greg Nelson.

"Do not doubt Greg Nelson. Within the year people will be talking about Mr. Nelson and MMMA like they already do about Greg Jackson's camp, and MFS. Brock will win. "

They should be already, IMO.

it's amazing how much faith you put in someone with no experience and is fighting someone who is much bigger than him

...you guys watch too much WWF or something

Lesner by top rope smash.

Brock by GNP.