Brock Lesnars teef

My dad had that shit too, minus the brown.  Was from grinding.  

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Brilliant! Voted up for the fuck of it!

OK, all joking aside.... Seriously what the fuck is that? 

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Dude, fucking hilarious. 

Free healthcare...

"Lisa needs braces "

SickEye - 

^^^ he looks like the Trump in that closeup!

Trump needs to get Lesnar's haircut

Ragingshaneistheanswer -

"Lisa needs braces "

This has even made the news

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/12/17565132/wtf-something-is-seriously-wrong-brock-lesnars-teeth-pic-mma

Judging from the photos, he has worn down the enamel on the incisal edges of his anterior teeth either from a grinding habit or malocclusion.

The dark brown on top could be caries (tooth decay) or heavy stain, or a combination of both. It’s a somewhat unlikely place for decay to develop when you don’t see a lot of rampant decay elsewhere…i.e., on lower incisors, decay is usually seen first on the facial (or lip-side) surface.

It’s likely stain from tobacco and possibly coffee. And the appearance can probably be improved with a professional cleaning (or even proper daily brushing) but he’s probably too busy watching videos of his 2nd fight with Frank Murr, drinking Coower’s Lite, and chewing on Skoal…

Thats what steriods do to you folks

shatefak -
PaynanDiaz -

I dunno if Brock chews or not but that’s what happens when you slap a dirty snoose in every day for years lol

No that doesnt happen with snus. Ive used it every day for years and my teeth are fine.

My guess is he grinds his teeth

But it does happen though. Actually, worse things happen, my friend had to get the inside of his lip cut out.

I only dip whenever someone has a tin so I can’t say I have the same experience as you, but I’ve definitely seen friends who do it religiously and have had problems

Lights Out Lurker -
GabeyC -

This has even made the news

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/12/17565132/wtf-something-is-seriously-wrong-brock-lesnars-teeth-pic-mma

The news? Lol

Mma news, whatever that means

He can not afford to get those cleaned. 

He still owes Nevada commission for his last drug test failure 250,000$

Ok I just went to see a hygienist the other day- and unlike a lot of places that just take your money, clean your teeth then politely tell u to fook off

this place actually sat me down and went through my teeth’s health- they even gave me a mirror so I can see each tooth they were talking about 

-what I learned was- stop drinking fizzy without a straw

- enamel is precious and mines thinning (prob due to acid reflux) and warned not to brush if reflux occurs unless 2 hrs have passed. If not, you’re just brushing your enamel away 

- floss daily, because the build up of plaque causes gum disease (you’ll know if u have bleeding gums), which over time causes gums to inflame. This inadvertently shrinks your teeth 

- use a mouthwash with fluoride (most people brush then use mouth rinse) but they suggested doing it several hours apart 

- don’t spit the tooth paste (it creates a protective barrier)

thank me later now Fock off 

dhughes - 

Okay...according to the internet it is stains and deterioration from tobacco chew...

but why are they misshapen?

WTF weird why are they flat and cavity infested or are they fillings?

dhughes -

Okay...according to the internet it is stains and deterioration from tobacco chew...

Gross