Brock Lesnars teef

What in the hell?!? They look like a bone with marrow in it that you would order with a steak. Scoop out all that meat jelly and slather all over the hunk of meat. 

But seriously, WTF is up with that?!? Any resident UG dentists in the house?

Damn and I thought I grind my teeth bad...

He must have chewed since he was 16 too

healthy-toothed Brock would have massacred Cain

I was gonna say drugs

Meth-heroin

Lexmark has admitted drug problem in past

Disgusting

dhughes -

"don’t spit the tooth paste (it creates a protective barrier)"

What does this mean?  Just leave the toothpaste in your mouth and go on with your day?

I was told all of this but don't rince it out with water. Just spit

Reminds me of that episode of Ren and Stimpy when one of them had the rotten holes in their mouth with exposed neves dancing around and the stench cloud coming out!

How does Sable put up with that?

man_dingo -

Ok I just went to see a hygienist the other day- and unlike a lot of places that just take your money, clean your teeth then politely tell u to fook off

this place actually sat me down and went through my teeth’s health- they even gave me a mirror so I can see each tooth they were talking about 

-what I learned was- stop drinking fizzy without a straw

- enamel is precious and mines thinning (prob due to acid reflux) and warned not to brush if reflux occurs unless 2 hrs have passed. If not, you’re just brushing your enamel away 

- floss daily, because the build up of plaque causes gum disease (you’ll know if u have bleeding gums), which over time causes gums to inflame. This inadvertently shrinks your teeth 

- use a mouthwash with fluoride (most people brush then use mouth rinse) but they suggested doing it several hours apart 

- don’t spit the tooth paste (it creates a protective barrier)

thank me later now Fock off 

All i got from your post is......that you drink something called a fizzy.

Image result for gross teeth smile gif

Those are some rank as fuck teeth right there.

Why are they all 3d

Why am I getting dental health adverts in this thread lmao 

Chewing tobacco does that to your teeth.

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Vu

Eating a Tijuana hooker's asshole has to be similar to kissing Brock. Mrs Lesnar doesn't give a fuck. 

Brock you make millions buddy. How about you throw $10k into making your wife not disgusted by your mouth anymore?

His teeth make me sick to my stomach but I can't look away. His new gimmick should be topping Tajiri by spitting an "all natural" greenish brown mist at his adversary.

"Dank Breath" Brock could take over the world.

The baddest theets on the planet!

Bobby91k -

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

- Brock

Lol!

someone should blow the coffee cups up for an arena poster when he weighs in or fights

that shits genius