Brock Lesner: untold UFC 141 story/me and my homie, the reem lol

That is fucking ^ awesome

2 Likes

John Candy Reaction GIF

Edit

In that bathroom at Wand’s gym there was a bench against the wall. I was sitting on it. To the right were 1 or 2 showers. I happened to be sitting on that bench as Wand walked out of shower… he was just nonchalant about it.

Ive already posted pictures of a freeze frame of a video im in with Wand… why would i make that up? Lol

1 Like

I think he believes the story but he does not believe you parted ways without tasting Axe Murderer big pee pee.

1 Like

Ill leave the tastings to them then. No need to get crass or besmirch a fellow human and family man.

1 Like

Epic thread dude

Lots of great experiences

2 Likes

Thanks. Im still recalling. More to come. I was fortunate NGL.

1 Like

In for later

1 Like

Great thread.

1 Like

yeah this is awesome

1 Like

In for stories

1 Like

Just a thought:
Im a bit of a germaphobe and hypochondriac. I always made sure to shower immediately after mma/bjj at the gym. I wish looking back to 2010-2015 that i listened/ watched and cared more about podcasts. Post-gym shower podcasts would have been the tits. At XC they had 2 shower rooms. Each with 2 separate showers. So almost daily id be cleaning up right beside some notable mma fighter. XC has always had a good roster of talent.

The gym would also get lots of high profile fighters that would come in just before vegas fights or randomly for a few days while vacationing. They’d come to town early to acclimate to time and weather. So it was common to see someone who normally didn’t come through M-F; pop in for a few days. Guys like Donald Cerrone would show up with their camper-in-tow and get in a session. So you’d get to see the Uriah Faber’s, Chael Sonnen’s, international fighters, etc.
For whatever reason, I could get guys to converse in there that otherwise weren’t that chatty. I believe this concept for a podcast would have really worked. And been unique. Maybe audibly challenging? Regardless, i had some good chats in those rooms. People seemed more responsive and open in there…