Brock Lesner: untold UFC 141 story/me and my homie, the reem lol

Ive been sailing for 6 years. Im done sailing. I’ve got some mma stories circa 2010-2015 I’d like to disclose. I once thirst posted on these forums pictures with me and just about every ufc fighter from that era (I didn’t really tell the story behind the images, how or if I knew them, or how i arrived there). Here’s one of those stories, with the receipts and allegations.

December 30, 2011. Main event is Brock Lesner vs Alistair Overeem. I’m there in person. I won tickets from the Baldfather, Dana White. Overeem is peak Ubereem. And I’d consider him an acquaintance. At this time, “the Reem” as hes known, was training at Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas. The Reem brought in his own team with him to train. As many of the bigger name fighters did at the time (Vitor Belfort had a young Gilbert burns as part of his enterage. Long before his ufc days.

[The peoole you may know: Top row has Gilbert Burns, vinny magalhaes, Ray Sefo. Bottom has me looking like an emo Luke Skywalker, there’s also Mike Pyle and Evan Dunham] ,
Chael Sonnen had a team, etc.) Well, the Reem and I always seemed to arrive and depart the gym at the same time. Parking right besides one another. And I’d chat with him as we walked in or out of the gym. I created a rapport with him and he was responsive. I never trained directly with him. He was twice my size. But, in my experience, I never really saw the Reem intigrate with those outside him team much. At least in the evenings when I was there. Which is understandable. Theyre dutch. They’re friends. They’re training partners… We’re strangers. But I talked to him. You can even see me in the background of one of his shows on youtube:

Anyway, I told some people, jokingly, how, “the Reem and I were boys, talk every day” but nobody believed me.

Fast forward to fight night. Nate Diaz fights earlier in the night against Donald Cerrone:

Brock vs Overeem is up next. Brock comes out looking determined. Focused.

I don’t remember how the Reem came out cause I don’t have a picture of that or a memory haha. He probably came out like a big scary dude who likes to kick. Anyway, spoiler, the Brock gets Reemed. Kicked. Loses. Then exits the cage slightly upset. As he is making his walk to the back, some guy is leaning over the barrier taking pictures. The fighters approach and depart down this path where the audience is separated but they can try and lean over or reach over in an attempt to slap the fighters hand or take their hat etc… Well this fella leaned too much apparently and got too close to Sable while taking pictures and Brock Brocked.

If my memory is correct, memory often isn’t, but if I saw what I think I saw, I think I saw Brock help this guy move 3 rows back and then turn into the Red Hulk afterwards.(see pictures below of face not alleged shove). Or maybe Brock just charged and punked the guy and he jumped 3 rows back? Anyway, I start yelling at Brock’s team. It wasn’t very polite. Somebody needed to grab a hold of Red Hulk. Pat Barry didn’t take too kindly to my words and from about 10 feet squared up on me. Stares me down. But he knew better than to approach me (it’s the only plausible reason he didn’t attack).
Then out comes the Reem, victorious, full of joy, but he isn’t stopping or “shoving” anyone as he makes his way down the path to the back. He just keeps trucking. Until he comes across me, where he stops, walks over, his only stop, and turns and gives me a bro hug. And then leaves. I turn to my XC training partner who I was there with and say, “I told you we were boys!”

The UFC can prove or disprove this:
•Did Brock Brock?
•Is marvel casting Brock for new Red Hulk in the Marvel timeline?
•Did standing up to Pat impress Rose?
•Did The Reem stop and bro hug me but nobody else cause we’re besties?

I ordered the PPV when I got home. (See below) but the footage cuts out before any alleged post-fight brocking or hugs were given! I want the footage!

I’ll probably start posting more. Next time in the OG.

*I I want to use my gift of gab to discuss some interesting, mostly-untold stories regarding: mma, ufc, ufc fighters, sailing, the navy, navy Seals, government, UFOs, comedy, government, parties involved, etc., that I witnessed or was involved with somehow. And i have the receipts. So I’ll provide context, some proof, pictures/videos and eventually original creative content.

**Also, in the comments below im telling some stories (e.g. nelson mandella, ufc ref)

(Me on the ppv)

59 Likes

Subbed

5 Likes

IN-teresting story

5 Likes

I just found one of the old threads where a bunch of the pictures were uploaded, and i guess i did describe several of those. *shrug. I havent told this one.

5 Likes

You should hear about my encounter with Overeem.

6 Likes

Go on…

3 Likes

6 Likes

What with Brocks Pink Eye ?

1 Like

Too much chickenshit salad?

The Reem was something to see, competing in both MMA/Kickboxing at those levels is some serious shit.

4 Likes

He has a picture from the encounter…maybe he’ll post it for us

3 Likes

In

1 Like

That’s something to do with how the camera works, it’s not anything to do with him.

1 Like

In for tomorrow. Looking forward to the read.

1 Like

George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Fuck here we go again, Just go ahead and tell him about the time you met Nelson Mandela and when you negotiated the Japanese surrender during world War II those are much better stories Jack

11 Likes

… i forgot I wrote this last night befor bed lmao.

3 Likes

At first I actually thought I edited brocks eyes in the pictures for effects nearly 10.5 years ago. But I believe thats just from the camera. Or a physical representation to the final stages of the tranaformation into the Red Hulk. Thats post “Brocking”

1 Like

That’d be dope AF!

Somebody has got to have the footage. More so I can have proof of one of my favorite mma fandom stories.

Where’s my footy at Dana?!? Dont make me tell YOUR stories Dana!!!

1 Like

This is a legit, cool starry bra.

7 Likes

Thanks for the story, OP.

1 Like