Brock will fight...

Barrett/brown winner.

And that bout will be for a number one contender spot. Phone Post 3.0

You're the worst kind of person.., Phone Post 3.0

What are you talking about Phone Post 3.0

Crack is a powerful drug Phone Post 3.0

He has 83 green arrows right now Phone Post 3.0

Big COUNTRY ... good first fight back... a little risk but a fight brock should win ... great fight for the fans 

discodrew - Barrett/brown winner.

the winner is righting werdum 

We have lots of undercover reporters as of late in UG Phone Post 3.0

whoa there...that announcement would have to be predicated by Brock actually returning you know... Which even HH's post doesn't state as a foregone conclusion. we'll see

brahmabull81 - Would be great for PPV numbers, or a HUGE Fox rating if put on main Fox as a main event.

Brock doesnt pull numbers in WWE, but thats because WWE has sucked very badly the last year or two since he's been back. Its sucked for a long time now, BUT they had a chance to bring it back to popularity with Rock returning for awhile (blew it with him, the whole Cena angle sucked), Brock returning, and CM Punk's big speech that could have started a whole new "attitude era" but didnt because the writing team is abysmal over there.

In UFC, Brock would get the big numbers again, pulling almost a mill each fight if on PPV. People like to see that big freak FIGHT, not play fight.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-14660-1364232081-14_zps8a25762d.gif

Brock headlining a fox card would be ratings gold. It would be a game changer with new eyes on the sport. Phone Post 3.0

JBASS - He has 83 green arrows right now Phone Post 3.0

75 now.

I wouldn't be surprised if true with all the rumors of Lesnar being in attendance at UFC 168 and of him wanting to return and with Barnett saying he could beat Lesnar.

Now if Lesnar is returning, then Dana better hope Barnett doesn't lose Browne and cost them of a fight I'm sure they're looking to put on as Overeem cost them of the fight they wanted to put on with him and JDS when he lost to Bigfoot and to Browne himself pretty much killing any moment they could've possibly had. Phone Post 3.0

werdum is a good matchup for him right now, cains not back till 2015 or whatever Phone Post 3.0

what would it be worth to fox if brock could get 10 million viewers?

Boobiemiles1986 -

Ever notice how Werdum and Brock are never around at the same time?

Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - if you are lying i will vote this thread down every day for a year and others will follow suit

if true i will vote you up for a few days if i remember
I will follow through Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

Ever notice how Werdum and Brock are never around at the same time?

Phone Post 3.0

photo mind-blown_zps1d6e124f.gif

OP is on crack...
Fight is Brock vs Mir III
Easy to sell and Brock gets a winnable fight.
After that it is Big Foot or Big Country.
If he wins that he will most likely get a title shot.

They will want to put him in 2 winnable fights in order to sell the title shot which could come close to 1.5 million buys (with the right under card).

My guess would be Brock vs Mir in July while the winner of Barnett vs Browne fights Werdum on the same card. The Werdum vs (browne/barnett) was confirmed at the 168 press conference yesterday.

Then that sets up Brock vs ? for NYE and Cain vs (Werdum/Barnett/Browne) for the winter. If Brock wins, he gets title shot in spring or summer of 2015. Least I assume that is what Dana is hoping for.

Only other thing which Dana is hoping is bringing Brock back will somehow get Fedor to come out of retirement for a bout against Brock in Russia. The build up and selling of Brock going to Russia to fight the #1 all time HWT would be huge.

QBBX51 -
JBASS - He has 83 green arrows right now Phone Post 3.0

75 now.
69 now haha Phone Post 3.0