Brock's opponent to be announced Monday on ESPN

hunt is the back up plan if fabio actually manages to make it a competetive fight and causes fedor to not be ready by ufc 200. im hoping for an opening bell ko for fedor. hunto-brock would be a very good fight, but fedor-brock at ufc 200 would be historic.

Hunt? What a mismatch. Give Lesnar an opponent who can actually compete with him. And please not Fedor. I didnt' wish Fedor back so we could see him left a bloody stain on the canvas, center cage. Is Cro Cop available or maybe Big Country?

Things are crazy these days. Love it. Phone Post 3.0

I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it again here. Maybe I'm just a thread killer. I'll take the hint after the 4th or 5th time. 

Blue please? 

http://i.imgur.com/Cp6Ob6w.jpg

Big_Data - And honestly Brock is a decent test for Fedor at this point. The freak athleticism alone is really hard to deal with. Fedor will have to be in great condition to win.

I am curious to see what Brock looks like with these drug testing rules.

Not to mention Brock seems like a smart guy. I don't think he would jump into a fight unless he has been in the gym for a decent amount of time behind the scenes. I wonder what progress might have been made.

If Fedor beats Brock maybe 1 more top 10 then a top 5 then a title fight

Fedor ufc hw champ end of 2017 Phone Post 3.0
Brock would take Fedor down and pound his face into hamburger meat. Phone Post 3.0

LOL ^

Id really like to see Josh Barnett get this call