Brother charges floor at sister's wrestling match

“Fucking white knight cuck”

• The OG

That was brutal, hopefully they press charges 

Little bastard was raised right

Hahahahaha! That’s great. 

MountainMedic - Little bastard was raised right

Disagree gotta teach them young otherwise you'll have Paul Daleys when they get bigger 

Thats' gonna be a huge fine.

JEWjitsu7 -
MountainMedic - Little bastard was raised right

Disagree gotta teach them young otherwise you'll have Paul Daleys when they get bigger 

What? You're way off track man.

Well, it was only a matter of time until someone did this:

Hocky - Well, it was only a matter of time until someone did this:

He was ‘bout to stomp a mud hole thru that sum bitch and walk it dry!

WattMell - If I was the other girls parents I'd run out there and punt that little fuck off my daughter.

Lol! Of course you would you big fat liar!

Hocky - Well, it was only a matter of time until someone did this:

LOOL

Hocky -

I've watched this gif over and over and over now, and I'm thinking that had to be a ittle bit nerve wracking for that dude.........not an easy dive into the ring at that speed.

sgotwalks -
Hocky -

I've watched this gif over and over and over now, and I'm thinking that had to be a ittle bit nerve wracking for that dude.........not an easy dive into the ring at that speed.

That’s exactly why a pussy like you would never hack it as a referee.

Only the strong survive.

Hocky -
sgotwalks -
Hocky -

That’s exactly why a pussy like you would never hack it as a referee.

Only the strong survive.

Totally man..........I'm the guy in the stands running the the urinals between matches and trying not to pee myself when my belt decides to act like a retard. I am definitely not the brave guy who runs and does that crazy dive into the ring a mach speed. That guy's fucking cray cray!

That was awesome