Brown: Underdog status makes no sense

Eat your crow, Silva fans. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - 

keep doubting him...brown will break silva...

broken

gokudamus

Yun - Everyone bitching about the Vegas odds for Brown vs Silva. Doesn't the odds get set based on number of people betting? If Brown is underdog, it just means no one was betting on him to win. It's not odd makers, people had no faith in him.

I guess how they opened the odds were little off but if enough people (betting) picked Brown to win, eventually Odds will be closer on fight day. People just didn't have faith in him for whatever reason. Probably the lay off... Phone Post 3.0
No, that is not how Vegas lines are set at all. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
Yun - Everyone bitching about the Vegas odds for Brown vs Silva. Doesn't the odds get set based on number of people betting? If Brown is underdog, it just means no one was betting on him to win. It's not odd makers, people had no faith in him.

I guess how they opened the odds were little off but if enough people (betting) picked Brown to win, eventually Odds will be closer on fight day. People just didn't have faith in him for whatever reason. Probably the lay off... Phone Post 3.0
No, that is not how Vegas lines are set at all. Phone Post 3.0
How do they get set? I thought they open with odds based on information about how many will bet on that particular odds and after let it be adjusted based on people betting.

The odds could open at ridiculous ratio but if enough people bet on both sides, wouldn't it be adjusted to equal by fight time?

Explain and educate me if u know. Phone Post 3.0