Browne teaches his anti-wrestling elbows

Lol.

MoBeffah -
iceman714 - I feel like these are getting less and less funny Phone Post 3.0
Actually I thought that one was way better then the recent mma cartoon things like this I've seen. Phone Post 3.0
Oh I thought they were the same guys work? Phone Post 3.0

Haha at Weidman and Longo at the end. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Wallid Phone Post 3.0

Love this one. Weidman and Longo at the end lol Phone Post 3.0

10mtncombat - fuck, anyone can win with illegal elbows. as soon as someone shoots, just elbow the shit out of them in the back of the head. i personally dont think these should be legal. if you feel good about winning that way, and think of that as a victory, you are not much of a man
You don't know the rules do you? Those elbows are LEGAL. Good counter for the cowardly wrestlers who are not "manly" enough, as you say, to actually fight instead of being a blanket for 3 rounds. I am a wrestler myself but I refuse to wrestle fuck someone for the whole fight, I just use it in reverse and it helps me scramble to stand back up. If its legal it's legal, nuf said. Those who complain about it don't understand the sport or just suck at it and are whiners. Phone Post 3.0

10mtncombat - fuck, anyone can win with illegal elbows. as soon as someone shoots, just elbow the shit out of them in the back of the head. i personally dont think these should be legal. if you feel good about winning that way, and think of that as a victory, you are not much of a man

The Barnett ones were perfectly legal. They were not 12-6, and were to the side of the head, not the back.

I do believe the Gonzaga ones were blatantly illegal - they were straight to the back of the head/top of the spine, as illegal a back-of-the-head strike as you can get.

Those weren't 12-6 either, though. You don't need to hit someone on the back of the head for these to work.

These elbows are why I can't see how anyone could give GSP round 1 against Hendricks in that fight. Not much else of note happened in that round - the only thing of note was Hendricks elbowing GSP and bruising him up. GSP had to bail on a TD because of those.

his wallid was good on the mma hour.. not so much on this

12 to 6.

Makes me go from 6 to 12 myself. Phone Post 3.0

Daem id="userPost49535680" class="User-271142">
10mtncombat - fuck, anyone can win with illegal elbows. as soon as someone shoots, just elbow the shit out of them in the back of the head. i personally dont think these should be legal. if you feel good about winning that way, and think of that as a victory, you are not much of a man

The Barnett ones were perfectly legal. They were not 12-6, and were to the side of the head, not the back.

I do believe the Gonzaga ones were blatantly illegal - they were straight to the back of the head/top of the spine, as illegal a back-of-the-head strike as you can get.

Those weren't 12-6 either, though. You don't need to hit someone on the back of the head for these to work.

These elbows are why I can't see how anyone could give GSP round 1 against Hendricks in that fight. Not much else of note happened in that round - the only thing of note was Hendricks elbowing GSP and bruising him up. GSP had to bail on a TD because of those.

lol absolutly they work everywhere on the head and also maybe on ribs and anything else, but they are illeagal to the spine and back of the head for good reason. people have said they were not 12-6 and to the side of the head in different fights, all im saying is, it looks and feels like cheap shots in my gut when i see it. a cheap way to win while your opponent's in a vulnerable position. the fact that in the gonzaga fight they were blatantly illeagal and scarry and he contiued to use them in the same manner a number of times after that just does sit right with me. idk, that's my opinion. i may have it wrong but that's how i feel

doesn't sit right w me*