Browne training for Cain with Tarverdyan (pic)

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Wish I had more vote ups to give Phone Post 3.0

nice!! great thread, LOL Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Lol... Phone Post 3.0

sherdogger -

i dont know how this loser has conned fighters into paying him for training them... why the fuck as a professional MMA fighter would you train with Edmond. Travis Browne has to be the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

Doesn't workout his differences with his perfect 10 girlfriend and instead is now fucking fat fuck Ronda and forced to use her coach or else Ronda will probably cry and act insane.

Shows what you know bro!

He does that shit for free! Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -
jasperb - There are probably better coaches at the local YMCA. Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

For a "Tenor" kid, you're ok, you're ok...
For a threebie you're not that bad either. Phone Post 3.0

jasperb - There are probably better coaches at the local YMCA. Phone Post 3.0
There are better coaches at the local YMCA* Phone Post 3.0

BonesDominatedMe - Why is this guy even still in business? He is shady, stupid, and a con-artist.

People like him make MMA look bad in others eyes. His training method and knowledge of the striking sucks. Explain to me why he is qualified?!!

Everyone shits on this fool and no one ever said one positive thing about him. Every fighter he has ever trained became worse than before they joined his gym. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Edmonds a great guy.

He's been unemployed for years, has no income yet he still manages to find the ability to donate his time to train Ronda and everyone else at the gym that we all thought he owned but doesn't really own after all.

I hope he lands on his feet one day but until that day he should not have to pay any income tax whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - 
Stainypoo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

That's some scary af shit inbthe background. Phone Post 3.0
My God! I didn't see it at first Phone Post 3.0

So, do we all agree that Brown is going to get ruthlessly sonned by Cain?

chawkins - 

I don't know.  He stil hits very hard.  the ole "anything can happen in a fight" is even more true at HW than all of the other weight classes.

Yes, I think Cain should handle Travis, and likely handle him pretty easily.  But all it takes is one good punch and everything could change.

I don't see how training with his current coaches is going to help him at all though.

Edmond Tarverdyan THE WORST CORNERMAN OR FUNNIEST.. OR BOTH? Travis browne ufc 181 brendan schaub from Nunya Bizness on Vimeo.

Still some of the wierdest corner audio ever heard.  Amazing technical advice

Morgz -

Edmond Tarverdyan THE WORST CORNERMAN OR FUNNIEST.. OR BOTH? Travis browne ufc 181 brendan schaub from Nunya Bizness on Vimeo.

Still some of the wierdest corner audio ever heard.  Amazing technical advice

Was that Daniel Bryan at the end?

Morgz -
chawkins - 

I don't know.  He stil hits very hard.  the ole "anything can happen in a fight" is even more true at HW than all of the other weight classes.

Yes, I think Cain should handle Travis, and likely handle him pretty easily.  But all it takes is one good punch and everything could change.

I don't see how training with his current coaches is going to help him at all though.

I hope Cain gives him the Bigfoot treatment for 3 rounds. 

sherdogger -
LikeH2O - If Cain KO'S Travis do you think Travis will look at Ronda and think I gotta give her my seed. Phone Post 3.0

travis, if my gut is correct, is being held hostage and does not know how to escape from Ronda... I'm sure he hates edmonds coaching and gets sick to his stomach when he has to come home and sees fat ronda eating ice cream on the couch waiting for her pussy to be eaten... ugh id fucking kill myself

I can't stop laughing at this. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

MillhouseMMA -
Morgz -
chawkins - 

I hope Cain gives him the Bigfoot treatment for 3 rounds. 

JDS 2 treatment would be nice as well. Can't stand Travis. Phone Post 3.0

touch -

This pic showcases more bad technique than I could imagine... Browne giving away height and reach on behalf of Chokula. Legs too spred / open.

Beautiful, champ! Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - Beautiful, champ Phone Post 3.0
Brilliant! Lol! VU Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ the audio at the Schaub/Brown fight is pathetic. This is what every coach should listen to and know that's not how a coach and trainer should behave. Fuck you count chocula!