Browne training for Cain with Tarverdyan (pic)

Well why not just train with bum living under an overpass?

is it just me or is Travis Browne the least likable person in the ufc Phone Post 3.0

Browne's distance and timing looked solid in his last fight Phone Post 3.0

Stainypoo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

That's some scary af shit inbthe background. Phone Post 3.0
My God! I didn't see it at first Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Haha just noticed her Phone Post 3.0

You fuckers must've forgot Browns demolition of Schaub. If he's so bad, how'd that happen?!! Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - You fuckers must've forgot Browns demolition of Schaub. If he's so bad, how'd that happen?!! Phone Post 3.0
As much as I enjoyed it, he hasn't looked the same since leaving Jackson's and he looked sloppy and out of shape in that fight imo. Phone Post 3.0

GSPsShadyHandWraps - "A lot if the guys he has would have good under anyone."

There is no best coach. Overeem has won 4 in a row under Jacksons. He looks like a completely different fighter, he joined them when he was in a slump, not when he was at the top. I think Winklejohn deserves credit for that

Holly would have looked terrible under Cordeiro. You point out RDA but you ignore that everyone else at Kings have terrible defense, Werdum and Dariush regularly run head first into punches

Cyborg has trained with Cordeiro but it wasnt until she started working with Parillo that her striking looked a lot tighter and crisper.

Every coach has their strengths and weaknesses. It depends on the fighter
Yeah, you are right. Winklejohn seems to have taught overeem how to hide his chin and make guys chase am pull them into things. He deserves a lot of credit for that. Phone Post 3.0

Sad to see. How edmund has taken a athletic, tall, unpredictable heavyweight and turned him into a nooby amateur boxer. Phone Post 3.0

ToneT - Good. Hope he keeps training with Edmond, especially after he bullied that reporter who asked about the Mitrione eye pokes at the post fight press conference. Would love to see Cain destroy this guy
Wont be surprised if he has the same game plan against cain Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

As big of a Ronda fan as I am this shit is still funny. Phone Post 3.0

Browne will run at cain grab him and try to hip toss him. When that doesnt work he will keep running into punches. Phone Post 3.0

GSPsShadyHandWraps - "A lot if the guys he has would have good under anyone."

There is no best coach. Overeem has won 4 in a row under Jacksons. He looks like a completely different fighter, he joined them when he was in a slump, not when he was at the top. I think Winklejohn deserves credit for that

Holly would have looked terrible under Cordeiro. You point out RDA but you ignore that everyone else at Kings have terrible defense, Werdum and Dariush regularly run head first into punches

Cyborg has trained with Cordeiro but it wasnt until she started working with Parillo that her striking looked a lot tighter and crisper.

Every coach has their strengths and weaknesses. It depends on the fighter
this got my vote up for the day... Phone Post 3.0

blue please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxFgVYyMcE

beautiful, just beautiful champ

steakwhistle -

blue please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxFgVYyMcE

beautiful, just beautiful champ

Yomarashi -
Stainypoo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

That's some scary af shit inbthe background. Phone Post 3.0
My God! I didn't see it at first Phone Post 3.0
She wasn't in the OP pic, could be why. Phone Post 3.0

It shouldn't be Edmond wearing a Mike Tyson shirt, it should be Mike Tyson wearing a Edmond shirt.

commonsense517 -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

As big of a Ronda fan as I am this shit is still funny. Phone Post 3.0

LoL had to be done.... anytime I see Edmund and Travis thats the first image that pops in my head :)

Really looking forward to a Travis Browne shadow boxing gif. Phone Post 3.0

If Cain KO'S Travis do you think Travis will look at Ronda and think I gotta give her my seed. Phone Post 3.0