Browne vs Mitrione set for UFC Fight Night Boston

I'm a big DJ fan, but it's a proven fact people walk out of arenas when he fights. They're fucking idiots. But why not have him headline a card like this and give TJ a chance to become a star on a numbered card, which a win over Cruz would make him Phone Post 3.0

Top 10 fighter for Mitrione! Knock him out Matt! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Fight Night event. Good job UFC.

Hopefully I can get there to watch live Phone Post 3.0

In before Cruz is out injured Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - 

WAR MITRIONE

VU

Mitrione going to put in work

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado - 
Dugs95 - Mr. Mitrione, if you beat Travis I swear I will root for you until the end of time, and I will personally lead the campaign for you to get a FAT new contract from The Egg..... I'll tweet him every day and start a #showmeatthemoney ..... I'm rooting for you so hard, I rarely dislike a fighter the way I do Travis. Best of luck Phone Post 3.0

Out of curiosity, why do you feel this way about Travis?

Cause its the UG bro, no reason necessary.

War Meathead

I wonder who will be the replacement for Cruz?

tj tapper - 

Jesus thats the best fight night card ever isnt it?

That's an amazing card for sure. I was at the show in Phoenix. IMO, that was the best eva. Joanna was on it and she was an early prelim, a "throw in". That was an amazing fight too. Great night.

PS ufc come back to Phoenix!

This is a GREAT card Phone Post 3.0

TeamRenzo - I wonder who will be the replacement for Cruz?
Is he out? Phone Post 3.0

This card is going to be plagued with commercials. I can't stand when they make a card out of fights that you know won't go the distance. Now we get a 3 hour show with under 40min of action.

We need to speek up and get not lay and pray'ers on free cards. Phone Post 3.0

tj tapper -

Definitely looking to be the strongest FS1 card, including the card that launched the network. If the rest of the card isn't pure filler, that's looking stronger than some PPVs. Phone Post 3.0

Chromium - 
tj tapper -

Definitely looking to be the strongest FS1 card, including the card that launched the network. If the rest of the card isn't pure filler, that's looking stronger than some PPVs. Phone Post 3.0

agreed. the Sonnen/Shogun FS1 #1 card is very close, but this one eaks it out.

other than a fox card or two, I dont remeber a better free card since Silva/Stann on Fuel.

W A R M E A T H E A D ! ! ! ! Phone Post 3.0

Cruz and Pettis on the card,4 months out =guaranteed injury pull outs. Phone Post 3.0

That's a card I'm excited to see! Phone Post 3.0

SandraBullockFan - that's a hell of a free card
! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there. We haven't gotten a numbered UFC event in Boston since Penn/Edgar Couture/Toney, but these Fight Night cards we've been getting have been fantastic.