bruce buffer lied to us.

are you ready to rumble!!!

were was the rumble? all i saw, were 2 guys haveing a pro wrestling match and splitting the money afterwards.

i feel sorry for anyone who spend a dime on this shit.

i am more intrested to see mayweather run against usain bolt then seeing another of floyds runway fights.

and then after fight was over standing at top of the corner arms crossed like you did something incredible. lol incredible what? you hardly hit pac , you can do that shit if you ko someone, but seems being a runaway fighter is the shits these days. i am sorry i meant elusive.... lol

Was it not Michael buffer? Phone Post 3.0

Bruce did not lie to us. He always says "it's time" and it usually is. Phone Post 3.0

redeye2000 - are you ready to rumble!!!

were was the rumble? all i saw, were 2 guys haveing a pro wrestling match and splitting the money afterwards.

i am more intrested to see mayweather run against usain bolt then seeing another of floyds runway fights.

and then after fight was over standing at top of the corner arms crossed like you did something incredible. lol incredible what? you hardly hit pac , you can do that shit if you ko someone, but seems being a runaway fighter is the shits these days. i am sorry i meant elusive.... lol

Michael Buffer, not Bruce.

Bruce never lies to us!

It was Bruce Lennon, I think. 

Jimmy Lennon said "its showtime" ..

I guess that can have different interpretations. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - Bruce did not lie to us. He always says "it's time" and it usually is. Phone Post 3.0

That is a correct observation worthy of an upvote.

OP lied to us.

Michael sounded awful. I'm pretty sure he had laryngitis or at least a sore throat. Maybe he was going through second puberty?

redeye2000 - are you ready to rumble!!!

I enjoyed the card and don't regret spending the money on it. Boxing and MMA are two different worlds what did you expect? Phone Post 3.0

what io expected from someone who makes so much money is somebody who fights to win not fight to runaway. and yeha i meant micheal buffer sorry for the mix up :)

ward vs gatti,
tyson vs anyone,
ali vs anyone,
sugar ray robinson vs anyone.

floyd says he is better then ali. in what? running?

How dare OP speak of Bruce this way.

stevekt - Michael sounded awful. I'm pretty sure he had laryngitis or at least a sore throat. Maybe he was going through second puberty?
Gargling with glass prefight Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Lennon Jr. Is quite possibly the classiest individual walking the face of the earth these days now that Freddie Blassie is no longer with us Phone Post 3.0

ipponssting - Was it not Michael buffer? Phone Post 3.0

Sounded more like Freddie Roach imo

Does michael buffer still get paid while sounding like absolute garbage?

It's go time!

Jimmy Buffett said come Monday it'll be alright and I believe him. Phone Post 3.0