Bruce Buffer says he had Chuck Liddell's back in a street fight

He didn’t take his back. He was watching his back! Interesting sitting style too.

4 Likes

Sounds like how matt hughes described in his book, as far as chuck just dropping everyone he touched

4 Likes

Still sounds very cringe coming from buffer.

25 Likes

Bruce buffer kicks ass and slays young pussy 24/7. You don’t even have to ask, he’ll tell you anyway

24 Likes

So,Bruce was there that night on the filthy streets of London? First that I heard of this.Chuck got hit in back of the head when he was pulling guys off of his buddy,and then just started swinging on everybody he didn’t know.He avoided arrest by asking a girl to go to breakfest when the cops got there,so they walked off as a couple and the police thought nothing of it.Buffer is blowing smoke allowing Chuck to get hit in back of the head.

3 Likes

Would love to hear it from Michael. I’d buy that. But his brother has no credibility IMO. Always though he was a total poser.

4 Likes

Chuck says he knocked out about 5 guys ^^^^

Bruce is actually very big. Well over 200lbs. He does workout. I don’t know about training I am sure he does a little.

Pretty sure he has the same doc as Dana & Fertita.

2 Likes

Buffer has a black belt in Tang Soo Do.He has a green belt in Judo & claims some Wing Chun.Fought as a kickboxer & suffered two concussions & retired on Dr’s advice.

5 Likes

I met Steve in Vegas in 2001! He was cool as hell! He came over to our table and sat with us!

Buffer is 9th Dan Black Belt in Os Mo Sistsu

no can defend

1 Like

this guy could happily rehome a million orphans, and he’d still sound like a real asshole if he ever spoke about it

16 Likes

Bruce beat the crap out of Frank Trigg in a elevator fight, Frank is lucky Dana White was there and saved his ass.

4 Likes

Those look like ab implants to me. HOpe im wrong.

5 Likes

“It was just one of those nights!”

5 Likes

I always found this story super hard to believe unless Trigg was blind drunk but even then, hes an elite level fighter, at least in his day when this supposed fight took place. I think a more likely scenario, they made a wager/bet on something or something was owed and if Buffer won, he wanted Franks permission to make up this story that he beat him up in a elevator for clout.

1 Like

Trigg was an elite fighter at the time but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t training to fight in elevators. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Benji was elite also and got koed by a bartender in an organized fight in a ring. A lot of people know how to throw punches and anything can happen.

2 Likes

They definitely look odd.

2 Likes