Bryan Callen and Schaub respond to Ariel Helwani

Sure are a lot of comments from people who don’t care…

5 Likes

Schaub did hit Helwani with a good line, when he said Ariel is ‘back to square one’, with the MMAHour.

That will probably hurt Ariel, because he did dream of being the new Howard Cosell.

Now, network fame is probably not going to happen. He tried to frame going back to MMAHour, as going back home, but I bet the dig feels partly true.

In the end, though, none of this will matter. There won’t be a winner, and a loser, as long as they both continue to get good amounts of views, and sell their products successfully.

That is the real stuff. All the talk will fall away, and have no lasting effect.

1 Like

He was offered a new contract with ESPN where he had multiple shows.
I believe him when he says he wanted more freedom.
Who fucking knows though! Certainly not is or Schaub who looked drink to me by the way.

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet that Schaub has cried on his show enough times that it shouldn’t be brought up as a negative against Helwani.

7 Likes

Ariel acting like hes some kind of badass is the most cringe shit. Its pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

Lmao at anyone thinking that Ariel thinks he’s physically imposing. He knows he’s not, but he’s head and shoulders smarter than schaub and seems to be enjoying the fact that he can say whatever he wants now

11 Likes

Cracked is a liberal wasteland. That site is solely and 100% responsible for the dumbest s*** I’ve ever heard on a daily basis

Lol at Schaub and people on here still using “soy boy” seriously

3 Likes

Hilarious!

Ariel wasn’t lying. He stole it and botched it.

2 Likes

He’s talking about the Cracked magazine, which was a Mad magazine competitor

1 Like
1 Like

Ariel being a smug simp destroyed Josh Thomson? ok, lol@YOU

But you gotta wear a fedora with a card that says, “PRESS” on and a trench coat to all events.

1 Like

The funny thing is all Ariel is doing is googling the text of the tweet lmao.

If they weren’t such retards with zero forethought they’d reword the text in a way that wasn’t copied and pasted and blatantly plagiarized.

2 Likes

Dude got caught stealing a tweet and had to back track and delete his post, he was destroyed intellectually.

10 Likes

I noticed that this drama nonsense gets more attention on here than actual Mma talk. It’s sad

Because nothing exciting is going on In the sport. The only recent big mma news is Conor looking like a fool at a baseball game and Jones being a a subhuman piece of garbage.

4 Likes

The difference isAriel is a self-aware dork and is now leaning into it as a character similar to Hery being cringy or Colby being a douche.
On the crybaby note, Rogan oozed estrogen and would cry when he interviewed Rhonda post fight he doesn’t get as much shit for that.

3 Likes

Rogan still gets shit for that around here I think

1 Like