Bryce Mitchell to Homeschool His Son so He Doesn't 'End up Turning Gay'

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/bryce-mitchell-to-homeschool-his-son-so-he-doesnt-end-up-turning-gay

UFC featherweight Bryce Mitchell plans to homeschool his son out of fear that he’d ‘end up turning gay’ if he went to a public school.

7 Likes

UFC featherweight Bryce Mitchell has some beliefs that go against conventional thinking, and sometimes goes against well-established scientific fact.

The 29-year old Arkansas native believes the Earth is flat. He’s accused government agencies of being taken over by satanists and alleges the U.S. government stages mass shootings. And don’t even get him started on the Federal Reserve.

In a social media post on Wednesday, Mitchell added two new conspiracies to his belief system. “Thug Nasty” posted a video and captioned it with a warning about ‘evil’ America.

“yall kno ill get censored for this one. but i dont care. i love kids and i love the truth. we have to fite for our kids or evil will corrupt the next generation. this country is so evil only God can save us. i was told dhs was gunna come get my kid cause i didnt let the doc stick him with a needle. dont let these threats of violence scare u. be prepared and b happy to die for ur kids. thats wat its gunna take to get our freedom back. remember i just got love in my heart so if sumone twists my words and makes me look like the bad guy, u will kno the real enemy,” Mitchell wrote.

Confused Little Girl GIF

2 Likes

He’s not wrong

7 Likes

freedom GIF

4 Likes

Bryce coming to the cage with this flag

1 Like

av0BobX_460s

download - 2024-05-23T232011.497

2 Likes

Would be so funny if … I don’t know let’s talk crazy, let’s just say he grew up gay anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t blame him. Best to keep your kids as far away from insane liberal teachings as possible.

10 Likes

Woke Reddit is up in arms over this.

Liberal faggots want your children in public schools so they can indoctrinate them. They want you to have zero control over your children and how they are raised. They believe your children belong to the government and their cult.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spudmode/comments/1cy8nx9/bryce_mitchell_says_he_wont_be_vaccinating_his/

3 Likes

I don’t do Reddit MMA.

Are they really most super woke and liberal?

Another reason not to go there

2 Likes

It’s bad… They still TDS and hate fighters like Colby, Strickland, Bryce, and they foam at their mouths over Dana. They hate anyone who thinks differently than them and if you make any comments that step outside of liberal approved thought you will get downvoted to oblivion and ganged up on by the mob.

2 Likes

We need to send Special Agent Jack Merridew over there to infiltrate them

2 Likes

Bryce is a fucking loon.

2 Likes

In all fairness Colby is an absolute piece of shit. But Bryce seems like a stand up guy

Colby is all an act, it really is

Bryce on the other hand is

3 Likes

Colby is an act, but says vile shit about fighter’s family to the media. So if he died of rape and aids I’d say what goes around comes around.

Anyone that hates on Bryce is just an asshole

1 Like

What he said about Leon’s dad was inexcusable

1 Like

Wonder what Bryce’s SN is on the OG

1 Like