Buakaw speaks out!! Controlled & ripped off by gym

This is just down right horrible. This kid has essentially been programmed his whole life and told what to do. No wonder he wants to retire at such a young age. That would be SICK if Duke hosted him.

Duke Roufus - Roufusport will host him!

VTFU

TTT

Buakaw training at Roufusport would be amazing! I don't know if there are any contractual issues that Buakaw has with Por.Pramuk, or if there is any way of dealing with him directly (rather than through his current management), but it would be amazing to get him out of the situation he is in, and into a situation he deserves to be in. With all that Buakaw has contributed to the sport, it is a shame knowing that he has been treated this way.

Needs to get his ass to vegas Phone Post

It is fucked up how Thai kids are bought and sold like racehorses over there.

. Phone Post

TTT

Ttt for my favorite fighter. Hopefully he can enjoy his life now. He's sure as fuck earned it Phone Post

comstock2491 - TTT

Buakaw training at Roufusport would be amazing! I don't know if there are any contractual issues that Buakaw has with Por.Pramuk, or if there is any way of dealing with him directly (rather than through his current management), but it would be amazing to get him out of the situation he is in, and into a situation he deserves to be in. With all that Buakaw has contributed to the sport, it is a shame knowing that he has been treated this way.

I don't think you are aware that P.P "owns" Buakaw, and has him under a lifelong contract.

Many young Thai fighters are bought. Some are like slaves (this case) whereas many/most gyms are decent, and fighters rep them proudly for years, and get looked after.

Buakaw, on the other hand, shares a small room with 3 other dudes, gets 20,000 yen from 10 million yen earnings, gets only a fraction of his overall earnings, is forced to keep fighting when he wants to retire, and is generally very unhappy with the gym he's been forced to train at/fight out of for years and years.

Refer to the article,

http://fightsportasia.com/2012/03/12/buakaw-speaks-out-i-wanted-to-retire-por-pramuk-control-m/

^^ is Por Pramuk connected to thai mafia?

brutal. poor guy

Damn that sux. Phone Post

Prodigy 2017

A psychologist engages a dangerous, young genius in a battle of wits -- unaware of the supernatural power the girl possesses, or that her life hangs in the balance.

Honestly one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. It is pretty much in a theatrical play setting.

Not a lot of action but great dialogue. People will love or hate it.

I loved it.

Easy 10/10

Prime

someone give me my blue name back for fucks sake, with this and the Saenchai fight vid same-night-upload, I'm breaking stories all over the shop this weekend.

Blue 1fletch again

Where's the Saenchai vid?  thanks  :)

Godmode - 
Duke Roufus - Roufusport will host him!

VTFU

Wow... I really hopes he can find a way out of that place, and that it creates awareness about how many Thai fighters are abused and owned like slaves by their gyms.

Por. Pramuk 2012!

Floppy Divac -  Where's the Saenchai vid?  thanks  :)

I posted it on the UG, but it disappeared due to not including TUF, Dana White's bald head, Face the Pain, devil horn gestures, the United States of America, or a Brock Lesnar workout video ;)

http://fightsportasia.com/2012/03/09/saenchai-vs-sagetdao-9312-full-fight-video-lumpinee-lightweight-championship/

Here's the article mate (w/full fight video, uploaded same night)

TTT for Duke Roufus/Buakaw combination

Oh man, this is sad.

Buakaw is one of the baddest men breathing, fact.

Such a shame that a guy as nice as he is and as talenetd as his has to live like that.

Poor guy :-(