Buakaw speaks out!! Controlled & ripped off by gym

http://FightSportAsia.com/2012/03/12/buakaw-speaks-out-i-wanted-to-retire-por-pramuk-control-m/

"I wanted to retire in 2009 but Por.Pramuk wouldn't let me"

He avoids answering all questions about money, mumbling about recurring injuries. It's well known that Por.Pramuk take most of his earnings; e.g. when he won 1 million yen in K-1 MAX, he only got 20,000 of it while Por.Pramuk bought 4 houses and other shit.

He's been controlled and owned for years, living in a room with 3 other dudes

FUCK POR.PRAMUK 

TIT
This is Thailand!

Known for years, situation has sucked for a long time.

I remember a while back rumblings that he was reaching out to people like Saekson Janjira to get him over to the US to teach/train/etc and out of his situation in Thailand.

That is fucked!!  As much as I want to see more of Buakaw's fights it's been painfully clear over the last couple years that he's either battling injuries or the fire has dimmed more than it should for a fighter to continue fighting.  I wish him well whatever he does and cherish the years I got to watch him perform at the highest levels.   His flip of the switch in the Kohi fight from easy going feeling out process to "oh you wanna play like that?" is still one of the most awesome schoolings I've ever seen in combat sports.  The helpless look on Kohi's face as he'd glance over at his corner as he repeatedly picked himself up off the canvas.  lol, priceless.

Buakaw fan forever!!

Ttt for buakaw Phone Post

"I remember a while back rumblings that he was reaching out to people like Saekson Janjira to get him over to the US to teach/train/etc and out of his situation in Thailand."

If only!!  :(

Roufusport will host him!

ttt

OP, give me more details on how Pride didn't have worked fights, lol

Duke Roufus - Roufusport will host him!

This!!!

I would think every gym would want him.

WTF poor guy, for a legend hes really getting fucked here.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/EnEHwwDLwac?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-38510549-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38510549");  

Floppy Divac -  That is fucked!!  As much as I want to see more of Buakaw's fights it's been painfully clear over the last couple years that he's either battling injuries or the fire has dimmed more than it should for a fighter to continue fighting.  I wish him well whatever he does and cherish the years I got to watch him perform at the highest levels.   His flip of the switch in the Kohi fight from easy going feeling out process to "oh you wanna play like that?" is still one of the most awesome schoolings I've ever seen in combat sports.  The helpless look on Kohi's face as he'd glance over at his corner as he repeatedly picked himself up off the canvas.  lol, priceless.

Buakaw fan forever!!

this

he just started whipping kicks, push kickin his face in, and brutal knees...a Muay Thai clinic

You hear stories out here, and it's worse than he dares say in the interview.

Living in a small room with 3 other dudes, earning <20% or less for every fight, money swiped from him, made to train, threatened... all kinds of rumours.

All the Thai people in the gym right now say he sounds mad paranoid right now (on TV) and think "he's scared"

D241 -  OP, give me more details on how Pride didn't have worked fights, lol

Because Nobuhiko Takada legitimately beat Mark Coleman, how is that for details you filthy pig

PRIDE never had worked fights. I proved it.

Almost makes Golden Glory look like a respectable management group.

Ttt Phone Post

D241 -  OP, give me more details on how Pride didn't have worked fights, lol

seriously keep this crap out of threads that have nothing to do with Pride

Duke Roufus - Roufusport will host him!

If you can make this happen, please do. Would be amazing

I'm trying to reach out to him, he's nearby in Phuket.

But he's hesitant to speak more on it... as far as we can tell, he's with some friends from Sinbi

Buakaw FTW!! What they did is fucked up. Haven't watched him since the Souwer fight but I always liked watching him.