Buakaw vs Saenchai - Full fight

7 Likes

I saw multiple pulled punches in the 30 seconds of replay I watched.

1 Like

not surprise, they’re friends and buakaw is way heavier. i thought would it was weird match up/ publicity stunt when they announced it. im guessing they got paid well

4 Likes

Both are legends, both need to retire.

Buakaw has had some wars with Masato, Holtzken, Kyshenko.

This is a good fight that shows Buakaw’s heart.

2 Likes

Great fight.

Imagine for a moment if the UFC had Schiavello and his big event excitement through genuine enthusiasm instead of Anik’s used car salesmen (everyone is the great of all time that has a win)

5 Likes

In

1 Like

Anik is like a robot car salesmen who doesn’t know how to emote and just spews ads and gambling lines.

1 Like

You rat bastard, you one upped me…

And I love it! Haha. thats so true.

kill me now barney stinson GIF

1 Like

Not that Anik is any better with his custody battles.

Hard sparring session, way to hard for me thoigh

Fun legend fight. And no they did not pull punches, but they also weren’t out to kill each other (thank god).

Not a fan?

I always forget buakaw lost like 90% of his earnings that he made up into his mid 30’s. Poor guy is going to have to do stuff like this for another decade.

what happened?

1 Like

He insulted the Thai king

Just finished watching… That was much more one sided than I was expecting. Buakaw looked great!

1 Like

Why is he no longer with ONE Championship? I loved his commentary and the excitement he brought. Hasn’t been the same without him.

1 Like

I kind of figured it would go like that.

I like Saenchai, but I didn’t think he’d have anything for Buakaw.

Buakaw is much more of a true world class fighter. Saenchai has spent the last 5 years making a billion dollars doing seminars and showing gimmick moves to tourists.

Much respect to Saenchai. But he’s never fought guys like Nikey, Souwer, Masato, or Giorgio. He chose a different career path and it’s worked out well for him. But this is like Tanquinho vs Geo Martinez. One guy has a fun style and can absolutely embarrass b and maybe beat low a tier guys, and one guy is an s tier world champion level guy.

1 Like

Buakaw looked much bigger and had the far superior boxing. He had Saenchai backing up the entire time and Saenchai had no answer for the punches coming at him. Dominant performance from Buakaw. He looked like he is still good enough to compete with some of the best IMO.

1 Like