Buddy ordered a fight kit in July, still not here

LOL it's one thing for this to happen with a no name guy, but we're talking about the champion here...Reebok must be printing them to order or something.

These fight kits have to be tanking so bad. Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse - that's what he gets for supporting a company that robs fighters and offers garbage products

The UFC?

Animal Mother - "Fight kit" is a stupid ass name and your buddy is a romo for buying one. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this.

studiocamp - "I'm not surprised."--Brendan Schaub
Lol Phone Post 3.0

If someone buys a Reebok fight kit they kind of deserve to be had

whoa whoa whoa..they are not used to, and cant handle, that level of demand

I've never browsed the UFC store or Reeboks site, so pardon my ignorance, but did they make "kits" for EVERY fighter on the current UFC roster??

Yeah, does Northcutt Opponent have a kit ? I read he failed his recent drug test. Didnt even notice him on the card. Phone Post 3.0

Quick question.
What is included in this "kit"? Does it include a shirt as well as shorts? Or is is just the jersey ?

Also.
For those who have purchased a kit how is the quality?
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

perhaps mmaillogic will be by to unwrap the mystery for us

:) Phone Post 3.0

Poopyface TomatoNose - Lol @ adults buying fight kits. Phone Post 3.0
you paid $30 for something that allows you to post pictures Phone Post 3.0

i was curious if prices were the same on reebok.com as ufc.com

they arent

http://www.ufcstore.com/Jersey_Kits/Mens_Reebok_Conor_McGregor_Black_UFC_Jersey

http://www.reebok.com/us/ufc-conor-mcgregor-jersey/AH7904.html

(top sellers)

chaplinshouse - that's what he gets for supporting a company that robs fighters and offers garbage products
The UFC? Phone Post 3.0

Back in the day if something like this were to happen, Cyndi or Dana might see it, get everything taken care of and have a new fight kit sent out immediately. Phone Post 3.0

demonbasketball04 - I've never browsed the UFC store or Reeboks site, so pardon my ignorance, but did they make "kits" for EVERY fighter on the current UFC roster??

They have print-on-demand for the majority of the UFC roster, for $95 (they did drop recently drop the price on women's jerseys to $85). Why do some UFC fighters not have jerseys for sale? Aside from a few people who heavily criticized the deal like Tim Kennedy, it is a mystery.

There are also about 12-15 fighters that have pre-made fight kids like Rousey and McGregor. Those ones are actually cheaper ($80).

Even if the "next season" jerseys end up being a massive improvement, the amount of venom generated among hardcore fans has already made the deal toxic. Hardcore fans are the ones that were supposed to be the backbone of their sales after all.

People can blame Zuffa for signing such a crappy deal, and they'd be right, but it's clear Reebok didn't do their due diligence, severely underscrutinized the potential fan reaction, came up with some of the lamest "uniforms" imaginable (and in a non-team sport no less), and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for them.

Is that buddy you? Phone Post 3.0

Good, he's better off without it. Do him a favor and roast the hell out of him for ordering one of those.

chaplinshouse -
Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - 
chaplinshouse - that's what he gets for supporting a company that robs fighters and offers garbage products
I think that's harsh! He's not supporting reebok, as OP said he wanted to show appreciation for lawlor!

Leave the man alone! Here's to hoping he gets his shit from those ass monkeys at reebok soon OP. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I hate Reebok. I want them to fail in MMA and leave the sport so fighters can make more money and fans can get actual good merchandise
And I understand that too, I can't say I'm a fan!! But let's try and distinguish from the reebok brand and the fans who simply want to support the fighters, I think we all appreciate the fighters need more support than ever as a result of his reebok shit.

;-) Phone Post 3.0

tell your buddy to get his money back ASAP.