Build the worst MMA fighter of all time.

This isnt hating on any particualar fighters, just adding together the weaker aspects of the best fighers to build the 'worst' one. Why? becasue I am bored at work.

Height: STRUVE
Reach: SHERK
Striking: ROYCE
Wreslting: KONGO
BJJ: HUNT
Punching Power: BISPING
Takedown Def: WERDUM
Chin: LINDLAND
Heart: GONZAGA
Sportsmanship: CRAZY HORSE

Courage: GSP

Tiki Phone Post

Gameplan: J. Gurgel

Striking: Tito / Shields

Wrestling: Hunt

BJJ: Toney

Punching Power: Edgar

Takedown Def: ?

Chin: Liddel

Heart: Kalib

Sportsmanship: Dirty Bob

^ did you see my second point? Phone Post

Striking Accuracy: MATT RIDDLE

Agree with yours but also with the cardio of baroni, the wrestling of toney and bjj of sonnen Phone Post

wow this like takes me back to 2004 Sherdog forum days

anybody wanna hear my top 10 p4p fighters? cuz my list is right and yours is WRONG.

Hush tuf'er, I never even knew sherdog had a forum, must be a tuf thang.

Master Tang - wow this like takes me back to 2004 Sherdog forum days

anybody wanna hear my top 10 p4p fighters? cuz my list is right and yours is WRONG.

Master Tang has been round the MMA Internet scene for years everyone, did you not read his post. He even remembers what is was like in the sherdog forum in 2004, wow that was like SIX years ago! Apparently this thread reminds him of those days, because I posted something that wasn't news/informative/serious discussion but just a bit of fun. Apparently you don't do that here if you are an veteran internet MMA'er like Master Tang (did I mention he was posting on Sherdog in 2004...WOW!!) Phone Post

tomp6581 - Master Tang has been round the MMA Internet scene for years everyone, did you not read his post. He even remembers what is was like in the sherdog forum in 2004, wow that was like SIX years ago! Apparently this thread reminds him of those days, because I posted something that wasn't news/informative/serious discussion but just a bit of fun. Apparently you don't do that here if you are an veteran internet MMA'er like Master Tang (did I mention he was posting on Sherdog in 2004...WOW!!)

My MMA experience goes well before 2004. When KingOfFighters was still in junior high, I was ordering the single digit UFC's back in the mid 90's.

And my Kung Pow Enter the Fist movie was shot between 2001 and 2002. Did you know it took over 2000 special effects to finish this martial arts masterpiece of a movie?

Many of the moves used during the shooting of this highly technical film are still too advanced to be utilized by even the elite modern day MMA fighters.

Just check out my moves in this video clip, it took us close of a week of choreographing to get everything just right.

I HAVE COME TO KICK ASS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWqySARfXQ

Lol the 10'er is acting old school, and the 06'er is acting like a tenor hahahah I love this place.

Stephen Hawking

/thread

09'er actually. Phone Post

Lol... Phone Post

tomp6581 - This isnt hating on any particualar fighters, just adding together the weaker aspects of the best fighers to build the 'worst' one. Why? becasue I am bored at work.

Height: STRUVE

Reach: SHERK

Striking: ROYCE

Wreslting: KONGO

BJJ: HUNT

Punching Power: BISPING

Takedown Def: WERDUM

Chin: LINDLAND

Heart: GONZAGA

Sportsmanship: CRAZY HORSE
Actually that's pretty good.  Love the Struve height with the sherk reach!  LMAO!  T Rex Effect!

this reminds me of the conversations that genghis khan and i would have before battles. why are we resurrecting this shit?!

i've been in the fight game a long time guys.

Striking-tito

Wrestling-toney

Cardio-baroni

JJ-tim silvia

Jaw-arlovski

Whoa it's like a prophecy lmfao, leader of the tenors has emerged 10/10/10

Crunchy Mojo - That dude would still kick all of our asses...