Built my Grappling Dummy, help!

kansetsuwaza, Are you suggesting the Hammerhouse? NO, thank you. I don't want to be suplexed by Randlemann!

No, not the hammerhouse. A high school or college. You will regret it later in life if you don't do it.

Build that solid wrestling for a little while, then when you move you can do submission. Things should be done right or not at all.

Why can't you move?

Where in Ohio?

Pics?

Yeah, where in Ohio?

LINKED UP

I'm from New Philadelphia, Ohio.

I am totally going to build this dummy.  That is awesome and way better than what you can purchase, cheaper too. 

Very creative and super props to you and Jack!

PS -- Best wishes to the dummy on his Purple Belt test ;)

Mr. Nurse, why don't you move? If you are a nurse you can move anywhere and find a job.

Thanks for posting the link. That dummy looks pretty bad-ass for $60.

I also would like to wish the dummy luck with it's upcoming purple belt test. Sky's the limit!

Mr. Nurse - How old are you? One of my partners in my business if from New Philly.

NURSE! WHY CAN'T YOU MOVE?!

IMO new philly is one of the prettiest stretches of land in OH. i cant remember how far from cleveland new philly is. but, you are correct. there is definitely nowhere to train there.

Damn, this guy Nurse is worse than a girlfriend with a cellphone that never answers it!

see kansetsuwaza....all my hos know that when i dial in they best be answering the phone quick. or i'll be dishing out some "act right" when i see the later that night.

tt-bump

Don't listen to "The Blaze" He's queer. He has a blow-up doll in the closet that he "trains" with.

Raspado,

If you want your doll back all you have to do is ask.  Your girlfriend told me she won't mind.

I've definately learned more from that doll that what you've ever taught me!  LOL

ttt