Bullsh*t Stoppage!!

I was finally able to watch the Tito Vs.Chuck fight tonight, I thought the stop was early due to the majority of shots hitting Tito in the shoulder. Not to take anything away from Chuck, he was winning, no doubt, I just like the fight to be determined by the fighters, not a ref.

wasn't there like 905,646,061,208 threads on this?

And one.

Like I said, I was just now able to watch the fight. I don't feel much like searching, nor dealing with fuckheads like you. Don't post if you don't like the thread, short dick.

I haven't seen the fight since it was on last Sat. night. I even think I gave Rd 2 to Tito, anyone else give him a round??

With that being said, Tito not complaining about the stoppage leads me to believe that he was ready for it to end.

I give props to Tito, he fought tough and hung in there.

info, I would feel much better if it was stopped in the first, that would have been much easier to swallow.

JoPe: first you say you want the fight to be determined by the fighters...
then you say you would rather have had it stopped in the first.... make up
your mind

Thank you R0BZ0MBIE, you may be right. Tito wasn't complaining about the stop. I give him big props as well.

truthfreesyou, If I died you'd never get to suck on my ass again. That wouldn't be good now would it?

i admit, the death thing was too harsh. i changed it to "make up your
mind." but i should have changed it to, "make up your mind, and please
stop having gay fantasies about another guy on this site."

Alright guys, I was just hoping that this fight would be very decisive, to me it wasn't. I've drank another beer and ate another taco. I'll move on. Thanks for your time.

JoPe

I think you should cut out the late-night tacos. It could be damaging your
brain if you think that fight should have gone on longer... Just kidding..
have a good night

LOL @ truthfreesyou, I'll try to cut back.

Rewind and watch the end of the fight again. When was the last time ANY ref let someone just lay in the fetal position and get hit anywhere? tito sort of twitched just as the fight was being stopped, but he didnt even clear his hips and was just going to get hit some more. I honestly think The fight was decided by Tito, he just lay there and he gave up.

"Don't post if you don't like the thread, short dick."

"truthfreesyou, If I died you'd never get to suck on my ass again. That wouldn't be good now would it?"

"I've drank another beer and ate another taco."

"that would have been much easier to swallow."

^^^^^^all jope quotes. sounds like the beers are bringing out the gay fantasies.

"make up your mind, and please stop having gay fantasies about another guy on this site."

^^^^^^truthfreesyou has stated the correct

DueceDroppin, your right.

really? what are you doing tomorrow night?