Bum of the Month Club

xcouturefan - 
super chin - having read the thread i think you all are being hard on xcouture. he's talking about how great a fighter fedor is and how excited he is about the upcoming rogers fight and you guys are all jumping down his throat. people sure can be haters on this site.

Thank You.

I have no problem saying Fedor is a great fighter. Some Fedor nuthuggers just take it way too far.

I can't wait for Fedor vs. Rogers, it will be a great fight.

i couldn't agree with you more. fedor is the best because he fights the best. thanks for bringing class to this thread. don't let the nuthuggers get you down.

Not even a good troll thread...

OneScoup - Not even a good troll thread...

Not meant as a troll thread.

VTFD!<!--Session data-->

lol @ not meant as a troll thread.

No, surely your thread calling Fedor (who has been listed as the #1 fighter in the world for the last 5 years running without a single hiccup) a bum is completely legitimate. 

You obviously spent a lot of time thinking about this thread and exercising that massive brain of yours to articulate your incredibly intelligent thoughts.

Your reasoning is without flaw and I for one can't see why any one wouldn't whole-heartedly agree with you.<!--Session data-->

^^^^^^It's not a troll job.

Fedor is a great fighter. But he talks about fighting the best instead of fighting them.

He has 10 opponents on his record that have a losing records or are .500, yet he says he wants to fight the best?

He wants to fight the best but over and over he avoids competing for the largest and best fight company on the planet.

He really wants to fight the best. LOL

Is Brett Rogers the best? NO

don't feed the troll. xtremecouture fan is like the unfunny, bitter younger brother of shamrockfan1...

Haulport - don't feed the troll. xtremecouture fan is like the unfunny, bitter younger brother of shamrockfan1...

I'm not trolling.

Fedor wants to fight the best= fighting a 2 weight class below Lindland(having to cheat to beat him) and Zulu Jr.

xcouturefan - ^^^^^^It's not a troll job.

Fedor is a great fighter. But he talks about fighting the best instead of fighting them.

He has 10 opponents on his record that have a losing records or are .500, yet he says he wants to fight the best?

He wants to fight the best but over and over he avoids competing for the largest and best fight company on the planet.

He really wants to fight the best. LOL

Is Brett Rogers the best? NO

EVERY fighter says they want to fight the best.  But, that's not always possible.

He WANTS to fight the best, but, signing over all your likeness rights is a pretty big deal. 

10 opponents have a losing record... but what about the other 2/3?

There are a lot of statements like this.  Where you blatantly ignore certain ideas and make giant assumptions about other things that you could not possibly know.

Haulport... you're right.  I just wanted to show him that his argument is weak and see-through.<!--Session data-->

It seems the real problem with Fedor is that he makes very good fighters look like shit. Then people start making up stuff like "AA is past his prime, and Tim was never any good."

Get over it xcouturefan. Fedor is the best. He has fought everybody put in front of him and brutally raped them all.
Also, you keep bitching about the Lindland fight. Fedor was supposed to fight Couture. He wanted to fight Couture because he was the best in the UFC. Randy couldn't get out of the contract so Lindand stepped up.

And one other thing. Do you really think Lindland would have won if Fedor hadn't grabbed the ropes? If you believe that you belong in the Sherdog Hall of Fame.

lol @ Xcouturefan being crushed.<!--Session data-->