Bum of the Month Club

Foos - 
xcouturefan - 
thegrundle - KIMURACRUNCH speaks the correct.

Fedor said in an interview a few weeks ago about wanting to fight the best,,,, and then u use opponents from the start of his career???

Rogers is the best? LOL

If you think about it there aren't that many intriguing match-ups for Fedor in ANY organization.

Outside of the UFC you have Overeem, Rogers, Barnett, and arguably Werdum and Monson.

In the UFC you have Lesnar, Carwin, and arguably Big Nog, Frank Mir, and Cain.

SO VERY TRUE. If Fedor went to the UFC the haters would say he needs to leave to prove himself as the best.

xcouture, you're calling Goodrige and Mark Hunt bums? Would you fight either of those two men?

shit, I shoulda read whole thread..... i just thought you we're looking 4 a bum...

Prior to most of the these fights that were "no threat", and Fedor was a favorite to win, there were still plenty
of ppl divided, even with Mark Hunt.

Shanks V3.1 - Perhaps you experts should email these people and explain who should be #1. I'm sure they'll quickly correct their mistake.

MMAWEEKLY Top 10
HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION (over 205 pounds)
#1 Heavyweight Fighter in the World: Fedor Emelianenko

Bloodyelbow Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAPlayground Top 10
#1 Fedor Emelianenko

BloodyKnux Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

ComleteMartialArts Top 10
No. 1 Fedor Emelianenko

MMANEWS Top 10
HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION (up to 265 LBS.)
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAFanhouse Top 10
Top 10 Heavyweights in MMA
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMAOnTap Top 10
Heavyweight
1. Fedor Emelianenko (1)

MMAPunch Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

TAGGRadio Top 10
#1 Fedor Emelianenko

FightingMMA Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

Bleacherreport Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

Worldofcombat Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

MMATorch Top 10
1. Fedor Emelianenko

all pride guys fought several cans

newbloodmma -  xcouture, you're calling Goodrige and Mark Hunt bums? Would you fight either of those two men?

I already made a post where I said I shouldn't have used the thread title I did.

Goodridge and Hunt's records are anything but good.

Saying that I'm a fan of Goodridge and will be buying his book when it comes out.

thegrundle - Fine. Rogers may not be the best, but its not like Brock and Cain have proven to be FAR better. All these guys that u say Fedor MUST prove himself to,, uh-uh. This has been said forever now... STFU already.

Brock has proven to be FAR better than Rogers.

xcouturefan - 
newbloodmma -  xcouture, you're calling Goodrige and Mark Hunt bums? Would you fight either of those two men?

I already made a post where I said I shouldn't have used the thread title I did.

Goodridge and Hunt's records are anything but good.

Saying that I'm a fan of Goodridge and will be buying his book when it comes out.
Before taking so many head shots, Gary Goodrige was a good fighter who lost to top competition. 

Mark Hunt, ha!  I wouldn't want that guy hitting me. You can mention his record but truth is that Hunt went straight into the deep water in mma. Yoshida first, Wanderlei second, etc etc.

Just about anybody is gonna have alot of losses when they fight top competition in the beginning of their career. And let us not forget that Hunt beat Wanderlei(close) and CroCop, who backpeddaled the entire fight. So he can't be all that bad...

no he may have more potential, but these guys all need to prove themselves more, unlike Fedor. If Brock had more fights under his belt I may be inclined to agree more with ur position. (that fedor needs to fight Brock since I believe that is what ur trying to imply)

how the hell is hunt a can? a part time mma fighter hes beat some of the best and been beaten by some of the best.. no shame in his record. and not a fedor fan by any means but come on it's not like fedor went 20-1 and then started fighting guys with 1-0 records....

Daniel Plainview - 
xcouturefan - Fedor is a great fighter but his record is filled with guys who don't even have winning records.

So do Joe Lauzon and Cole Miller.

They don't have hour shows on Fox Sports Net titled, "The World's Baddest Man".

xcouturefan - 
Daniel Plainview - 
xcouturefan - Fedor is a great fighter but his record is filled with guys who don't even have winning records.

^^^hater^^^

newbloodmma - 
xcouturefan - 
Daniel Plainview - 

^^^hater^^^

Why?

Fedor is the one who has 10 fights on his record where the fighter has a .500 or worse record(plus Lindland a fighter 2 weigh classes down). Then on multiple occassions has avoided fighting in the biggest and best fight promotion on the planet. Has a show titled, "The World's Baddest Man" where all they do is say he's the best.

He talks about fighting the best a lot more than doing it.

Magic8 - 
xcouturefan - 
thegrundle - Fine. Rogers may not be the best, but its not like Brock and Cain have proven to be FAR better. All these guys that u say Fedor MUST prove himself to,, uh-uh. This has been said forever now... STFU already.

Brock has proven to be FAR better than Rogers.

Yeah, and those wins over a 46 year old man, and the biggest underachiever in the sport really proved that...

^^^^^^^ If anybody's "hating" on this thread. This is it right here.

having read the thread i think you all are being hard on xcouture. he's talking about how great a fighter fedor is and how excited he is about the upcoming rogers fight and you guys are all jumping down his throat. people sure can be haters on this site.

super chin - having read the thread i think you all are being hard on xcouture. he's talking about how great a fighter fedor is and how excited he is about the upcoming rogers fight and you guys are all jumping down his throat. people sure can be haters on this site.

Thank You.

I have no problem saying Fedor is a great fighter. Some Fedor nuthuggers just take it way too far.

I can't wait for Fedor vs. Rogers, it will be a great fight.

xcouturefan - 
newbloodmma - 
xcouturefan - 
Daniel Plainview - 

^^^hater^^^

Why?

Fedor is the one who has 10 fights on his record where the fighter has a .500 or worse record(plus Lindland a fighter 2 weigh classes down). Then on multiple occassions has avoided fighting in the biggest and best fight promotion on the planet. Has a show titled, "The World's Baddest Man" where all they do is say he's the best.

He talks about fighting the best a lot more than doing it.
So Fedor is playing hard to get with Zuffa, what the hell does that have to do with his standing as the worlds best fighter? Maybe in Russia some people take it the wrong way when some UFC president constantly harps about how you are not even top 10. The UFC for years tried to sell us the "fact" that Sylvia would destroy Fedor...  or Norgueira. Then it was Mir, Arlovsky, Couture, now Lesnar. 

Truth of the matter is the way Norgueira does in his UFC career only serves to make Fedor look even better. Big Nog could very well be the number 2 hw in the world right now still! And you're griping about Fedor getting an hour time slot on tv so that the fans get a better chance to know him... when we see new guys on the Ultimate Fighter and UFC on ten dif channels?           Laughable

And keep dogging him for fighting Lindland(two weight classes lower) while dogging him for fighting Choi (7-3). This guy Fedor can't do nothing right by you

This guy Fedor can't do nothing right by you

-newbloodmma

I've repeatedly on this thread have said he's a great fighter.

Saying that, he does more "talking" about facing top competition instead of "doing".

Why would the best heavyweight in the world be fighting a fighter 2 weight classes below.

He's supposed to be the best fighter in the world yet he constantly avoids the best and biggest fight promotion in the world.

xcouturefan - This guy Fedor can't do nothing right by you

-newbloodmma

I've repeatedly on this thread have said he's a great fighter.

Saying that, he does more "talking" about facing top competition instead of "doing".

Why would the best heavyweight in the world be fighting a fighter 2 weight classes below.

He's supposed to be the best fighter in the world yet he constantly avoids the best and biggest fight promotion in the world.
How the hell should I know why he fought somebody 2 weight classes below? Possibly it was a short notice fight? People from different weight classes fight sometimes. That was years ago anyways for Bodog. 

Shit there probably wasn't even a big difference in weight between Fedor and Lindland, 20 pounds at best.

When the hell has Lesnar fought someone his size?

And fighting Brett Rogers is no easy fight for anyone, including anyone of the UFC hw's.