Burkman vs Fitch

Burns via uppercut over AJ Phone Post 3.0

dfw jr - NSAC needs to wake up and get rid of this guy before he hurts someone. I don't know how anyone this incompetent can keep a job like this!!!? Powers that be need to put ego aside and get rid of him ASAP Phone Post

I agree...even GP MD's have review boards... Phone Post

Rousey via announcing that D'Alelio said tap. lmao Phone Post 3.0

Mazz fd up but to publically ask for a guy to be fired....dayum. I hope for dfw the nsac dont put mazz in charge of silva-weidman :) Phone Post 3.0

I do not understand how he doesn't improve as a ref. He has to ref cards every weekend for the last 10 years. I guess if you are shitty then repetition is not a good thing.

big_roy_fan - 
dfw jr - 

NSAC needs to wake up and get rid of this guy before he hurts someone. I don't know how anyone this incompetent can keep a job like this!!!? Powers that be need to put ego aside and get rid of him ASAP Phone Post

can't fighters request to NOT have a certain ref referee their bout?

fighters should boycott mazzagatti if that is the case.
the way he watched lesnar tap multiple times before stepping in was horrible... especially against mir.. mir will snap your limb off if you don't tap out

I agree.

Need to clone the herbster Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what I am more surprised about Fitch loosing (good job Mr. White) or Mazzagatti standing there like an idiot.

Ah who am I kidding Fitch loosing is way more surprising then Mazzagatti doing a horrible job!

Erik Tracey - Get that man a contract! Phone Post
Agree Phone Post 3.0

That's kind of fucking scary. This is a dangerous sport and incompetence has no place in that cage.

tubuku01 - Josh top 5 easy baldfather Phone Post
I'm going to assume this is sarcasm? I mean it was a good win for burkman but top 5? Lol Phone Post 3.0

My question to blaf is this.

What does this say about the quality of competition the ufc faces? A year or 2 back people were debating fitch was the 2nd best ww of all time. Did he fall off, have a bad night or is the competition that close? Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - My question to blaf is this.

What does this say about the quality of competition the ufc faces? A year or 2 back people were debating fitch was the 2nd best ww of all time. Did he fall off, have a bad night or is the competition that close? Phone Post
With Hughes and GSP, there was no room for such a stupid argument that Fitch is #2 welterweight of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Alumynabjj - 
countsavage - 

I don't know what I am more surprised about Fitch loosing (good job Mr. White) or Mazzagatti standing there like an idiot.

Ah who am I kidding Fitch loosing is way more surprising then Mazzagatti doing a horrible job!

Losing, it's losing.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

VU Phone Post 3.0

Good on Josh. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete -

With Hughes and GSP, there was no room for such a stupid argument that Fitch is #2 welterweight of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Im not stating its true. But it was an argument. Fitch mauled all bar gsp. Phone Post

dfw jr - Thank god Josh is class and stopped because that fucking idiot Mazzagatti had NO CLUE what was going on. Much respect Josh Phone Post

Yw for telling you when the fights were :), you were very right in the end Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
Pessimist_Pete -

Im not stating its true. But it was an argument. Fitch mauled all bar gsp. Phone Post

Either he fell off or the sport grew ahead of him Phone Post

Steve is just one of many bad refs as far I'm concerned