By turning down the fight, JBJ gained....

Also lost Phone Post

nothing Phone Post

I'm being serious here. He has "gained" a lot of scrutiny and criticisms. 

He has lost a lot of respect and fans.

What were the pro's of turning the fight down? I'm honestly interested to have a legit answer that backs up his decision.

The boss is going to hate him for a long time now. Phone Post

D241 -  I'm being serious here. He has "gained" a lot of scrutiny and criticisms. 

What were the pro's of turning the fight down? I'm honestly interested to have a legit answer that backs up his decision.

He said he refused to let Sonnen talk his way into a title fight. What he gained is totally extingushing Sonnen's probable last chance at a main event/title shot/huge payday. He did it to spite Sonnen. Sonnen lost everything. Jones is still having a main event title fight next month, Sonnen aint got shit.

The only pro in Jons mind was that he felt Chael is not worthy of fighting him for the recent trash talk on twitter.

On the other hand if Jones was a fighter, who really likes a good fight. This would have been the opportunity to knock Chaels teeth down his throat and gain some notoriety as a bad motherfucker who will fuck you up if you talk shit on him.

Ultimate fail on Jon's part. I tell you, that Greg Jackson in your ear, will turn anyone tough into a pussy real quick.

Seriously look what he's done to GSP, Condit, Guida...The guy is a pussy maker.

lol

he gained nothing and lost alot.  he should fire his manager and coach.  he could have made an easy 2mil, and then had a full training camp to focus on machida.

How the heck could chael beat Jones???  what was chael gonna do?  he had no training camp to blanket him for 5 rounds...  there was absolutely no threat.

now he has 3 weeks notice to fight the most trickiest guy in the division (machida)... everyone hates him and he's lost favor with Dana/Lorenzo big time.

This made absolutely no sense.

lulz awesome Phone Post

Freeman Dyson -
D241 -  I'm being serious here. He has "gained" a lot of scrutiny and criticisms. 

He said he refused to let Sonnen talk his way into a title fight. What he gained is totally extingushing Sonnen's probable last chance at a main event/title shot/huge payday. He did it to spite Sonnen. Sonnen lost everything. Jones is still having a main event title fight next month, Sonnen aint got shit.

Then why did he offer to fight sonnen on the 21st????

He's full of it.............. Phone Post

Some people are scared of defeat....

Why even ask your coach? It's a no brainer....

I'm not a big GSP fan but if Condit was injured 8 days out and Nick was offered as a replacement what do you think would happen???

No brainer!! Phone Post

mclay - 

Some people are scared of defeat....

Why even ask your coach? It's a no brainer....

I'm not a big GSP fan but if Condit was injured 8 days out and Nick was offered as a replacement what do you think would happen???

No brainer!! Phone Post

You would be the badass that you are (as the champ) and beat Nicks ass.

Freeman Dyson -

Sonnen's stalk rose after this, he's now the guy jones's is ducking for now Phone Post

I see what you did there Phone Post