CAGE FOR SALE

Fuck! I would buy this. Scott, if you don't sell it I would certainly be interested towards the end of next month. I just bought some new servers and am low on cash right now. Please email me if you don't sell it!

ttt for someone lucky.

Thanks Aaron. As always you are a class act. Tell the truth you hated taking that cage down.LOL! Don't lie.ttt

ttt

Johnny I have a few people who have called but if things don't work out then contact me in a month. I seriously don't expect to have it that long though because of what it is and what I am asking for it. You never know though. ttt

ttt

bump

Yeah I know. I have heard good things about this cage though and I want it. I recently bought a ring and having this too would be perfect. I hate to see you get rid of it though. Whoever gets it will get a good deal.

so whens the 'due' date?

Xmas is killing me, but i want that cage!

I gotta know when the hammers about to fall..

(going once,....going twice....)

Get in line! LOL

When Christmas is over his phone won't stop ringing.

ttt

The Hammer has fallen. It has been sold. Thanks for all of your help everyone. Esp. you Ozmo! ttt

Aaack! I hate the UG! :-)

If they don't come through keep my email handy!

Ive been in this cage before, hell look at my profile, thats the cage Im fighting in. This cage is awesome

Someone is going to be really happy with their purchase.

Thanks eveyone for keeping this up for me. that is why it sold so quickly. ttt

youshouldatapped: Please quit rubbing it in LOL

Fight: Would you be willing to build and sell another cage? Not sure if I want to do that, but a good questions for ya.

did i mention I fought in this cage before and how awesome it is? I hate to say I lost in this cage also but it sure was a good cage to lose in....lol

It's OK. I was a loser today too LOL

it sucks to be a loser.

What are the deminsions. how many feet across?