Cain Has a New Bail Hearing Coming Up Next Week: Will he get bail

Go find someone else to argue with crazy. Im not interested. Have nice day bro.

God knows what we’d find if we looked into which types of people this judge has let out on bail (and for how much) and what they did after being released that they wouldn’t have ever had an opportunity to do if they weren’t given the chance at bail either.

How bout this one? Same state, same county, worse crime, out of jail without even having to post bail. I’d love to see you weasel your way out of this case.

Exactly. Run.

All these guys granted bail, but fuck Cain.

giphy

Ppl like you who can’t admit when they’re wrong don’t deserve to have a nice day. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, like a house of cards. You got nothing, chump.

Way I see it, Cain’s indefinite detention is nothing more than politics being played out and another example of why the state is corrupt and wholly inept.

tenor-1

Mad at what, that you’ve effectively given up? Thx for the W.

This man is cursing snd screaming at his screen. Lol

Meh, I’m chillin eating food in my kitchen. I actually enjoy owning and logically destroying morons on the internet. So thank you.

He’s keeping track of his victories as a keyboard warrior. This fool is keeping score!

you-real-mad-angry

You know how I know that you know you’ve lost? You’ve stopped responding to what we’re actually talking about here.

Arguing on 5he internet is hisnfsvorite way to spend his time! :laughing:
MpcGlLh

Here, take this L.

Hes rrying to restart the arguing by upsetting me with gloating sbout his big win. He really thinks this strategy will work!

FastDisloyalKilldeer-max-1mb

That’s why you haven’t responded to anything I’ve said in my last 10 post, you’ve fucking resorted to responding in Gifs. Huge L.

Free Cain.

Answer me this (you won’t): Why is Cain being held without bail?

You fucking moron you act like he shot a person on the street he shot one of the owners of the daycare who were paid and I assume well to protect Cain’s boy…which they allowed him to be molested by their live in son over 100 times. Explain how that happens that many times and you wouldn’t blame the two people you paid to protect your son. You either dont have kids are just trolling or a fucking coward who would of done nothing like cowards do.

1 Like

You spend wll this emotion on me, but you dont contact the judge and D.A.to support Cain? You already admitted to just wanting to argue. You dont give a shit about Cain. Run along little angry troll.