Cain Probably Beats Jr

allforroy - Cain got woken up by Kongo big time, and thank god he didn't change his game too much afterwards.  Seeing him throw Rothwell around live at 104 is something I'll never forget.  But he totally wemt into his tiltle defense against JDS showing due respect.  He was coming off the injury, a long lay-off and obviously best not had rushed the killer that is JDS.  Different story next go round, I think, in that he'll be a little more aggressive, but not go for bust.  Can't wait.  And Overreem needs another fight to get back to awesome in my mind.

I can't wait to find out. That's the thing with MMA, you can't count out anyone.

It would be cool to see Cain come up with a gameplan to challenge Junior, I always love to watch a fighter dig deep.

The funny thing is that Cain has only gone to one decision in his entire career, Junior has only gone to two. 

That leads me to believe somebody is going to be finished. I really can't wait to see how it plays out.

voorhees - I got JDS over Cain in a fight that should have been JDS/Overeem.

In THAT fight I aint so sure about the winner.

oh yeah that was suppose to happen but guess what OVERROID PISSED HOT IDIOT...

dustin dustin - I really am underwhelmed by jds' opponents. Other than cain, he's fought glass chined, one dimentional fighters who're well past their prime.

I got no faith in him....or cain really.

Seriously? You think Carwin, Mir, Struve and Nelson are weak-chinned one-dimensional fighters?

Who would you have put in their place?

ABE FROMAN -
allforroy - Cain got woken up by Kongo big time, and thank god he didn't change his game too much afterwards.  Seeing him throw Rothwell around live at 104 is something I'll never forget.  But he totally wemt into his tiltle defense against JDS showing due respect.  He was coming off the injury, a long lay-off and obviously best not had rushed the killer that is JDS.  Different story next go round, I think, in that he'll be a little more aggressive, but not go for bust.  Can't wait.  And Overreem needs another fight to get back to awesome in my mind.

I can't wait to find out. That's the thing with MMA, you can't count out anyone.

It would be cool to see Cain come up with a gameplan to challenge Junior, I always love to watch a fighter dig deep.

The funny thing is that Cain has only gone to one decision in his entire career, Junior has only gone to two. 

That leads me to believe somebody is going to be finished. I really can't wait to see how it plays out.

I'm totally with you. Thanks for saving the thread bro. Phone Post

I don't remember Cain landing a single significant strike. And I'm betting jr knocks him out in even more convincing fashion next fight Phone Post

Cain gets starched again in brutal fashion and I will consider it karma for getting a non-deserved rematch and now becoming the heavyweight Faber.

JDS walks through Cain again. 100%. Bump this topic if I am wrong and I'll take a 30 day screen name change, your choice and if JDS wins you owe me nothing besides a bump and acknowledgement that everyone who called it was right.

Close fight and Cain gets the short end of the decision, still screen name bet holds but I would expect the courtesy of it being less harsh.

Fair? Phone Post

I got JDS again.

But definitely not certain.

Will be interesting.

Probably? Hahahhaha, lololololol

Cain WILL beat JDS Phone Post

I've got Cain in the rematch. Something about JDS rubs me the wrong way. Great fighter, awesome in fact. Yet there's a smugness about him that I can't see beyond. Phone Post

I had Cain beating JDS the first time. The only way JDS could win was exactly how he did win, but if he can't clip him again - and let's face it, he failed to put away several heavyweights - he's in a scary fight with Cain Velasquez.

TheAxeMurderer84 - Lol JDS will wreck him again. This time he (JDS) won't be injured either. Phone Post

Cain was suffering thru a far more serious injury. Phone Post

puddin1414 - I'm tired if the blue namers hating on us mud namers. I recently discovered this app and went mud immediately. I've only been watching MMA since around 02'. So if I say something that a blue doesn't agree with, he has to post my join date and number of posts and everyone discredits my opinion. I'm curious as to why? What does that have to do with anything? No I don't know everything about everything about MMA, sorry. But I know I'm not alone as the only mudnamer with some level of intelligence. Cut us some god damn slack. Thank you Phone Post

cosign Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I've got Cain in the rematch. Something about JDS rubs me the wrong way. Great fighter, awesome in fact. Yet there's a smugness about him that I can't see beyond. Phone Post

Na man. I think Cain will take it but I really like JDS as a fighter and a person. He comes off as genuine and nice. Not an act like Jon Jones' shtick. Phone Post

FAGGOT THREAD/

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

I've got Cain in the rematch. Something about JDS rubs me the wrong way. Great fighter, awesome in fact. Yet there's a smugness about him that I can't see beyond. Phone Post

L M A O

If you can't see beyond Junior's "smugness"....then there's something wrong with YOU.

You can say "this guy was more injured than this guy was" all you want. Bottom line, Cain can't get clipped like that again in a rematch if he wants to win, and JDS almost HAS to clip him like that again to have a reasonable chance against the best wrestler and best 5 round fighter in his division.

FadeToBlack - I had Cain beating JDS the first time. The only way JDS could win was exactly how he did win, but if he can't clip him again - and let's face it, he failed to put away several heavyweights - he's in a scary fight with Cain Velasquez.

I agree with this. Phone Post

TheHaunted2 - I don't remember Cain landing a single significant strike. And I'm betting jr knocks him out in even more convincing fashion next fight Phone Post

Landed several. Phone Post

SKARHEAD -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  I've got Cain in the rematch. Something about JDS rubs me the wrong way. Great fighter, awesome in fact. Yet there's a smugness about him that I can't see beyond. Phone Post

L M A O

If you can't see beyond Junior's "smugness"....then there's something wrong with YOU.

I know it's ridiculous and probably irrational, I can't put my finger on it.

I think it's his smile maybe? Phone Post