Cain Velasquez fight vid (request)

Anyome got this? linky?

Found it!!!

Cain Velasquez vs Brad Morris
Uploaded by Princenino

Cain "Cayenne" Velasquez!!!!

Damn!!!!! Whata good fight! THIS one should have been televised.

Shoulda gave these 2 guys some air time to help out the HW division.

Cain, was impressive.

I disagree.  Both guys looked decently "Green"  and def not a threat to the HW division even 6 months from now.

I thought he looked good. He definitely has potential. Unfortunately, with a super thin division he won't have the time to be brought along slowly.

Side note, does the tattoo on his chest say 'Brown Pride'? Fucking weak if so. It amazes me that someone can have a 'Brown Pride' tattoo and nobody says shit but if it said 'White Pride' he would be called a fucking Klansman, and rightfully so. I'm all for people being proud of their heritage but give me a fucking break, heritage isn't a color, imo.

"I thought he looked good. He definitely has potential. Unfortunately, with a super thin division he won't have the time to be brought along slowly. "

Agreed...I was happy to see a heavyweight that could actually go at a good pace for more than 30 seconds without gassing out (especially in his first UFC fight with the nerves.)

Cain started of a little slow I thought but then exploded and looked extremly good and showed what a great prospect he is.

Also, anybody else felt that was a really late stoppage??

Cain looked solid...hes going to be a force.

Very late stoppage. It is one thing if you are headlining and making OK money but that guy was brutilized for maybe 6,000 or 7,000 bucks.

I posted it yesterday and some rogue mod deleted it, lol. Go figure.