Cain Velasquez: Victim of "Woke" Zeal

Nobody is defending pedos. Cain committed a crime, well allegedly. The problem is that not only did he allegedly try to kill somebody, he almost killed the wrong person. On top of that when he maybe could have been released on bond, he said that if he was released he would basically go finish the job. No sane judge is going to grant bond to somebody who says they will go murder a person once they get out of jail.

1 Like

No I’m saying I might of temporarily snapped and tried to kill all those I felt didn’t protect my son when I was paying them to. They allowed their adult live in sexual predator of a son to molest my son over 100 times…just think of how much time that would take…on a 5 yr old to boot. I can’t say what I would do personally although I’ve never committed any act of violence and not a violent outside of comp kind of guy had it been my son I might of snapped and thought fuck all involved and done the same so I will not judge Cain on what I might of had a quick lapse of judgement and done. That’s all I’m saying.

Ahh yes. Prosecuting people who do drive bys is now woke.

2 Likes

Disapproving of Cains choice of justice is a lot different than defending the Pedo.

2 Likes

I am a parent.

I understand his rage.

But that does not give me the right to disregard everyone else’s safety. He could have easily killed someone else’s kid.

There are a million other ways he coulda taken care of that guy.

4 Likes

Cain fucked up and wasnt smart enough to lie when he should have.

3 Likes

This.

From what I understand, at his bail hearing he SAID he would go after the guy.

There is just no fucking way that judge could then let him out.

2 Likes

molester, molesters enabler, same difference. should’ve killed them both.

1 Like

He rolled the dice and, so far, has come out on the short end.

With that said, I’ve been disgusted for quite a while in the fact that politics have so significantly influenced the judicial system.

60 years ago the cops would’ve look the other way

2 Likes

even today, there was a case recently in tx where father of molested girl beat the pedo to death. he wasn’t even charged.

2 Likes

Is there any evidence that his son was molested? Like was he caught in the act or something?

Maybe he will end up in the same jail as the abuser and can finish the job.

1 Like

I would assume Cain had more than enough evidence to do what he did.

But as far as court documents of the crime, I have no idea. I’m sure it’s all redacted to protect Cains child.

In a state like Texas they would have looked the other way today.

They overlook public drivebys in Texas now?

In Texas one of the armed bystanders probably would have shot Cain.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s gone to trial yet, so this guy is just accused of it. He’ll eventually be found guilty, then we should castrate him. Until then, though, he’s “innocent until proven guilty.”

Point in fact he hit the wrong person, which is exactly the reason we don’t allow vigilante justice in this country. I admire his intention but in the moment he lost himself and now it’s going to cost him.

1 Like

I agree. I can’t say.that I am.strictly against him beating the shit out of that guy, but we just can’t have that.

We spent the last 5000.years building a civilization and vigilante justice is a step back. We gotta find other ways to address wider problems.

The most perplexing thing: Why the fuck would Cain do something that will restrict him from seeing his son at a time when his son needs him most. Sexually abused and now also fatherless. Bad parenting.

The criminal justice system is much better today than it was when we were burning people at the stake for being accused of witchcraft. It is the best time to be alive.