Cain vs JDS set for 12/29

fucking sick of rematches!

easy win for jds.

It is what it is really... I don't see that they really had another logical choice with Overeem being out. The thing about the first fight is that Cain got caught so fast there really wasn't a fight at all. It will be interesting to see if they actually have a real battle this time. I'm sure Cain will be smarter about standing with JDS this time.

Can't wait. I didn't like the circumstances of the 1st fight. Cain had a long long layoff from his surgery and the 1st guy he has to face is JDS? I'm not discrediting the W and I would like to see Overeem vs. JDS, but I know Cain can deliver a better performance and give him a better fight this time around.

Anytime a fight ends as fast as it did with guys like these there needs to be a rematch to prove it was no fluke. I for one want to see it, I think Cain can do much better, it was JDS that had a serious injury going into the first fight. Would it have ended differently if Cain went for the takedown ?? Only one way to find out, do it again and end the speculation. Phone Post

Immaculata - Can't wait. I didn't like the circumstances of the 1st fight. Cain had a long long layoff from his surgery and the 1st guy he has to face is JDS? I'm not discrediting the W and I would like to see Overeem vs. JDS, but I know Cain can deliver a better performance and give him a better fight this time around.

This here. PUMPED for this fight.. Phone Post

TX_432 - 

Id be happy if they gave Browne a shot over Cain. Phone Post

Same. Let Cain earn his rematch

This time JDS catches him on the chin and leaves him snoring.

Cain will.win Phone Post

LilBrockonmychest - 
DeusEx - UFC is a joke.

Who does a rematch with guy who lost gets one win only.....and is less than one year away from the first match.

I mean seriously?.....such a joke.

Agreed...for claiming to be the Super Bowl of MMA, they sure struggle to find title contenders.

Lyoto-  Loses 2 fights, beats Randy fuckin Couture, and gets a title shot.  Gets decimated in title shot, beats Ryan Bader, gets another title shot

Cain-  KO'd in first round, beats Bigfoot Silva, gets another title shot

Edgar-  Figths to a draw, wins a title fight, loses title fight, and gets another shot.

Uriah-  5 title shots in his last 10 fights---lost every single one of them.  Prob has another coming up soon.

Ridiculous.

derp
So watch Strikeforce. Have fun with that.
Who's fighting for the SF heavyweight title again? Nobody?

Regardless of a weak division the UFC gifting these bullshit title shots is a joke. Its an embarrassment to the sport of MMA. People want fresh new material not the same washed up shit. Dude just got KO'd badly by the champ one fight previous to his win over an irrelevant opponent and now he gets another shot. What a weak representation of such a "premier" organization.  

Rather see Miocic get the shot. 

Brian Littlefield -  Regardless of a weak division the UFC gifting these bullshit title shots is a joke. Its an embarrassment to the sport of MMA. People want fresh new material not the same washed up shit. Dude just got KO'd badly by the champ one fight previous to his win over an irrelevant opponent and now he gets another shot. What a weak representation of such a "premier" organization.  

You're bitching because unlicensed cheater Overoids isn't being gifted a title shot? Oh the ironing...

What did Overoids do to earn a title shot? He kneed Lesnar in his colostomy bag after he rolled out of his death bed coming off a year long layoff? That's it?

Cain has done far more than Overoids has in MMA.

The best answer I got for that question so far, is that "Overeem showed really great striking in Pride" "In those 30 fights where he got knocked out every time, his striking was great, but he gassed in the first round each time". That's why he deserves a title shot.

stonepony - 
Brian Littlefield -  Regardless of a weak division the UFC gifting these bullshit title shots is a joke. Its an embarrassment to the sport of MMA. People want fresh new material not the same washed up shit. Dude just got KO'd badly by the champ one fight previous to his win over an irrelevant opponent and now he gets another shot. What a weak representation of such a "premier" organization.  

You're bitching because unlicensed cheater Overoids isn't being gifted a title shot? Oh the ironing...

What did Overoids do to earn a title shot? He kneed Lesnar in his colostomy bag after he rolled out of his death bed coming off a year long layoff? That's it?

Who is this Overoids you speak of. I mentioned no such character, derp. 

Brian Littlefield - 
stonepony - 

Who is this Overoids you speak of. I mentioned no such character, derp. 

No answer. It's okay buddy. Nobody can give me a straight answer.

Sorry, MMA is not wretard-wrestling. You don't pick a title contender because you think they look sexy with their shirt off. You can't answer, because Overoids has done absolutely nothing in MMA. Other than knee death-bed Lesnar in the colostomy bag and then get busted for cheating.

You can't tell me why Overoids deserves a title shot, because you know he doesn't deserve it. You just think he looks good with his shirt off, so you want to see it. That's not how it works in a real pro sport though...

Tranny... Don't start crying because you're embarrassed that you can't answer a simple question. Should be such an easy question too. Why does Overoids deserve a title shot more than Cain?? You're answer is to drool on yourself and get angry while your eyes glaze over.

LilBrockonmychest - 
stonepony - Tranny... Don't start crying because you're embarrassed that you can't answer a simple question. Should be such an easy question too. Why does Overoids deserve a title shot more than Cain?? You're answer is to drool on yourself and get angry while your eyes glaze over.

You want an answer Corky?  It's because he has not lost in 5 years and 12 MMA fights, recently beat Werdum who was ranked 2-3 in the world at HW, is very marketable, and hasn't been KTFO by the champ in 1 minute in the past 10 months.  He has also won the prestigious K1 tournament. 

Unnastand?

He won the K1 tournament, and he sat in SF... And he did it all by cheating his ass off. He hasn't beaten anybody with his striking. He couldn't even strike with Werdum, the guy who JDS smashed and chased out of the UFC (to face the easier competition in SF, like Overoids).

I guess you could say he got the better of Mirko, by smashing his balls over and over. That doesn't really warrant a shot at JDS though. Just my opinion.

Now we know when it won't happen.
;) Phone Post