Cain wins via first round KO

29 seconds into the fight cain hits a huge overhand right that finishes Werdum and simultaneously blows his shoulder out, add that on top of him blowing both MCL/ACL's out on the way to the octogon and we will see the trilogy in early 2018! Zuffa is probably hoping by then the division will have a clear set of contenders for the champ!

No man is a match for Cain at Low Altitude.

Shmigly - 29 seconds into the fight cain hits a huge overhand right that finishes Werdum and simultaneously blows his shoulder out, add that on top of him blowing both MCL/ACL's out on the way to the octogon and we will see the trilogy in early 2018! Zuffa is probably hoping by then the division will have a clear set of contenders for the champ!

they don't need a set of contenders, just one for him to fight three times consecutively

StevetheWeasel - LOL.

Perfect scenario.

And if Cain wins the third match, I'd like to finally see Cain/JDS resolved next.
Hahaha. Then after that we'll finally be able to see the Bigfoot/Cain trilogy Phone Post 3.0

I kinda like the rematch :/

But I can see why others may be down on it since Cain is rematch galore Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - 
StevetheWeasel - LOL.

Perfect scenario.

And if Cain wins the third match, I'd like to finally see Cain/JDS resolved next.
Hahaha. Then after that we'll finally be able to see the Bigfoot/Cain trilogy Phone Post 3.0

Made me spit coffee all over my new shirt but VU regardless