Caio terra seminar, Manchester England. Who's goin

So............who's getting involved? Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there on Sunday! Any nice places to eat in the are a few of us want to grab food before hand Phone Post 3.0

Best bet would be to head into town or the Trafford centre. You won't want to be dining in Salford Phone Post 3.0

Haha no problem cheers dude Phone Post 3.0

I'm there both days.

When is it? Phone Post

15/16 June Jiu Jitsu technics in Salford! Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget he's in Ireland too this summer. Phone Post 3.0

Went to his last year in Walsall - blew my tiny little mind. Just remember everything

Gaz209 - Best bet would be to head into town or the Trafford centre. You won't want to be dining in Salford Phone Post 3.0
What's wrong with Salford Gaz? Haha only joking you're right!
I'll be there both days, its round the corner from me. Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

JoeJitsu88 - I'll be there on Sunday! Any nice places to eat in the are a few of us want to grab food before hand Phone Post 3.0
Hi Joe, there is a new Portuguese place on langworthy road, 5 mins walk from the academy. Bit of a poor mans nandos but the atmospheres cool and they serve decent pint of sagres! Phone Post 3.0

thesalfordmongoose -
JoeJitsu88 - I'll be there on Sunday! Any nice places to eat in the are a few of us want to grab food before hand Phone Post 3.0
Hi Joe, there is a new Portuguese place on langworthy road, 5 mins walk from the academy. Bit of a poor mans nandos but the atmospheres cool and they serve decent pint of sagres! Phone Post 3.0
Love Portuguese food might check it out thanks Phone Post 3.0