Callen

Hate on this all you want but I am thinking it needs to be the "The Callen Breakdown." I stopped watching and listening to TFATK podcast because of the annoyance and arrogance of Schaub but I've found myself enjoying all the recap and predictions because Callen has been mystic. Watching the one just now with the Recap UFC 221 you hear Bryan say Yoel is 40 and The Golden Ticket of Comedy quickly interrupts him and says "He's 42" Bryan politely assures him he's 40 and Schaub is like "He's 42! Look it up!" He continues on with his stupid assessment and when they tell him he's wrong, he just gives the blank Eli Manning look and continues making our ears hurt. 

I'm on board with a Bryan Callen MMA podcast, it might only get one download a week if he did it but I appreciate his outlook as a fan and some of the silly things he says because he doesn't try and act like an expert.

Now let the hate begin. 

Hey bryan, thanks for posting. 

ive only heard callen on rogan, smart guy

I'm a fan

Not sure why schaub makes fun of Bryan so much. It’s not like a friendly jaw jabbering kind of pick on each other.

ShutTheFckUpDonny -

Not sure why schaub makes fun of Bryan so much. It’s not like a friendly jaw jabbering kind of pick on each other.

Because he's a douche. That's why. 

If by smart guy you mean talking points regurgitator, then yes, smart guy 

#BARF 

I’m a huge fan never miss an episode. 

Callen’s the best

Callen was the only reason I even stuck around with the podcast as long as I did, but I couldnt take it anymore, Brandon ruined it

Love Callen

Last podcast with D'Elia was good

They are both unbearable idiots and I curse Joe Rogan for making them prominent figures on the MMA scene

ranier wolfcastle -

ive only heard callen on rogan, smart guy

Are you from Florida? 

Mshi -

They are both unbearable idiots and I curse Joe Rogan for making them prominent figures on the MMA scene

This

Mshi -

this

I always thought it was the kid's skillset in striking and the work he was doing on the regional circuit at gyms around the globe that made him a prominent figure in the MMA scene. I'm pretty sure people said that he moved around with Cowboy Cerrone before.

makes Kevin Hart look tiny 

He also holds a win over Billy Bob Thornton in a bar brawl

Callen analyses/predicts fights on a mental level not on a fysical level, like Rogan and Schaub. nothing wrong with that. but they diss Callen for it.

FanBoyBro -

Hate on this all you want but I am thinking it needs to be the "The Callen Breakdown." I stopped watching and listening to TFATK podcast because of the annoyance and arrogance of Schaub but I've found myself enjoying all the recap and predictions because Callen has been mystic. Watching the one just now with the Recap UFC 221 you hear Bryan say Yoel is 40 and The Golden Ticket of Comedy quickly interrupts him and says "He's 42" Bryan politely assures him he's 40 and Schaub is like "He's 42! Look it up!" He continues on with his stupid assessment and when they tell him he's wrong, he just gives the blank Eli Manning look and continues making our ears hurt. 

I'm on board with a Bryan Callen MMA podcast, it might only get one download a week if he did it but I appreciate his outlook as a fan and some of the silly things he says because he doesn't try and act like an expert.

Now let the hate begin. 

Agreed.  Schaub comes off as a douch more and more.  I wonder if the fame is changing him.

Callen is funny most of the time.