Callen

Brendon uses other people’s material constantly and gloats about his wealth and success. Not a good look for anyone.

dignan -
Non N00B -
Gonch -

Callen is a smart man. He was a struggling bad comedian for a while and a jobbing actor. He used his position on the JRE with Shaub to gain an audience and then created their podcast. With the numbers for Rogans audience this was very smart.

Watch when Rogan is talking and they all laugh at his jokes. When he comes out with dumb stuff both Callen and guests won't correct him they let it pass. Keeping the boss happy while getting exposure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shaub and Callen dont like each other personally. Many good duos don't.

Famously the two British comedians Morcombe and Wise who were huge is the UK when I was a kid didn't even know where each other lived. It was a simple business arrangement.

I can imagine Callen getting into his car after a podcast and calling his wife calling Rogan and Shaun all the names under the sun. Espcially if Rogan was talking about nature. Doesn't Callen have a degree in Zooology?. 

I dunno about Schaub and Callen hating each other, it seems possible, but Callen and Rogan have known each other for like 25 years or some shit

If you listen to Callen who hasn't he known for 25 years and isn't his best friend.

Schaub is naturally funnier than Callen.

If you ever want to see what Callen is all about find the tfatk episode in which he watched himself as Ace Ventura.  You've never seen someone so in love with themselves.

Oh fuck off dude, Brandon is naturally funnier than Callen? You must really like Adam Sandler movies and UFC jokes. Schaub is one of the most unfunny, annoying ppl Rogan has ever had on his podcast.  Most of Rogan's good friends are not great comics, Shaffir, Trussell, Kreischer, Redban all unfunny, including Rogan.  Hinchcliffe and Diaz latest specials were average at best.  Callen, Seguira, and Irrera are the exceptions.  Fitzsimmons, Burr, Stanhope are funny but I don't think he's as good friends with them as he is with the hacks.

dignan -
Non N00B -
Gonch -

Callen is a smart man. He was a struggling bad comedian for a while and a jobbing actor. He used his position on the JRE with Shaub to gain an audience and then created their podcast. With the numbers for Rogans audience this was very smart.

Watch when Rogan is talking and they all laugh at his jokes. When he comes out with dumb stuff both Callen and guests won't correct him they let it pass. Keeping the boss happy while getting exposure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shaub and Callen dont like each other personally. Many good duos don't.

Famously the two British comedians Morcombe and Wise who were huge is the UK when I was a kid didn't even know where each other lived. It was a simple business arrangement.

I can imagine Callen getting into his car after a podcast and calling his wife calling Rogan and Shaun all the names under the sun. Espcially if Rogan was talking about nature. Doesn't Callen have a degree in Zooology?. 

I dunno about Schaub and Callen hating each other, it seems possible, but Callen and Rogan have known each other for like 25 years or some shit

If you listen to Callen who hasn't he known for 25 years and isn't his best friend.

If you ever want to see what Callen is all about find the tfatk episode in which he watched himself as Ace Ventura.  You've never seen someone so in love with themselves.

Brendan naturally funnier tha Callen? Really? lmao

I’m a fan. 

Signed. Bryan’s MMA Breakdown. Urrrrrrrr 50...

I like Callen. 

I agree OP.

Schlawb is a mega-douche. He's never had an original thought in his entire life. Every one of his jokes is a line from a TV show or movie, and Rogan just laughs his ass off like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

El Duderino -

I agree OP.

Schlawb is a mega-douche. He's never had an original thought in his entire life. Every one of his jokes is a line from a TV show or movie, and Rogan just laughs his ass off like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

Joe overlaughs at his friends jokes all the time, the worst is Joey Diaz.  As soon as Diaz opens his mouth Joe's laughing.  Diaz is a good guest though and his stories are pretty funny, much funnier in a podcast setting than him doing standup.

Fern 10th Planet -
dignan -
Non N00B -
Gonch -

Oh fuck off dude, Brandon is naturally funnier than Callen? You must really like Adam Sandler movies and UFC jokes. Schaub is one of the most unfunny, annoying ppl Rogan has ever had on his podcast.  Most of Rogan's good friends are not great comics, Shaffir, Trussell, Kreischer, Redban all unfunny, including Rogan.  Hinchcliffe and Diaz latest specials were average at best.  Callen, Seguira, and Irrera are the exceptions.  Fitzsimmons, Burr, Stanhope are funny but I don't think he's as good friends with them as he is with the hacks.

I hardly disagree.  I just don't find Callen funny.  I think Burr, Segura, and Irrera are excellent.

Fitzsimmons is also pretty fucking awesome.

Schaub has a long was to go but I find him far more talented than Callen.

dignan -
Fern 10th Planet -
dignan -
Non N00B -
Gonch -

I hardly disagree.  I just don't find Callen funny.  I think Burr, Segura, and Irrera are excellent.

Fitzsimmons is also pretty fucking awesome.

Schaub has a long was to go but I find him far more talented than Callen.

Hey, fair enough!

-Bill Burr

Legalize It - Insecure faggots, please stop ending posts with "here comes the hate", "commence down votes", and "cue my haters".

Just make your point and leave it at that.

What the fuck do you care?