Callin guy out for my MMA Debut

I thought you meant Guy Mezger.

Jamie - honestly, not as good as your ADCC thread with Giant Silva.

I still want to see Sentoryu, or Snackebono do ADCC.

glorious we are finally making some progress with some intelligent predictions :o)

waits for Alan Teo to ruin it by loggin on and posting Sheffield will win by Jamie backing out

Spicy MC its nice to see you have climbed aboard however I am tryin to erase the image implanted by your first prediction in my brain :o(

Yes Migueli

Look for my brackets for next ADCC trials which will be held in the indigenous mountains of Madagascar located off the coast of Africa or Neptune... final location TBA

such grappling legends will be featured like Chaka from Land of the Lost and Andy Kaufman.. Andy will be in the womans Division wearing a neckbrace

Sheffield by gogoplata 1:10 rnd 1

-doug-

why did u call out slim shady??

well Daredevil I think u would kill that punk

again I must reiterate, the dumbass will win.

TTT

TTT

Jamie by choke out. He will make Sheffield drink his bong water.

LOL nice Rallo.. I will and he will enjoy it

I say Mr Big1, cause baseball is not MMA & without a bat Sheffield  won't be expecting  the take down followed by lightening fast g&p.......

:-O

TTT

I think Sav should ref this fight since he is the greatest ref ever in the sport

Jamie is my friend and since I sell tickets for a living and my biggest source of income is the Yankees, no I will not ref this fight and watch Jamie injure Gary Sheffield.

This is gay

TTT

Sav has sold the correct to us all for free

Thank You Sav