Can DC be knocked out?

VinegarStrokes -

Anyone can be KO'd especially as their career goes on and they take more punishment. 

Well thanks I know DC can be KO'd when he's 50 but I'm taking about right now.

I don't think it can happen unless your rumble and land clean multiple times lol Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN -
VinegarStrokes -

Anyone can be KO'd especially as their career goes on and they take more punishment. 

Well thanks I know DC can be KO'd when he's 50 but I'm taking about right now.

I don't think it can happen unless your rumble and land clean multiple times lol Phone Post 3.0
Tough to say though. He hasn't been hit clean, so who knows how good his chin really is. Floyd may have Sam Stout's chin at this point but you wouldn't know because he hides that motherfucker like his life depends on it.

Cormier does a really good job of keeping his shit tucked, so he's obviously planning on never letting the world know one way or the other. Phone Post 3.0

pushZIGGLER - 
iwatchsomemma -
pushZIGGLER - 
VinegarStrokes -
GeoDim - 

No.

People said the same thing when Anderson was rolling off punches from KO artists like Vitor and Hendo.  It can happen to anyone if they get caught. That shot rocked DC but if he hand't gotten his arm up and his head behind his shoulder even as little as he did he'd probably still be slieeping.

Anderson getting KO'd was a sloppy, cocky mistake. He got KO'd but it certainly wasn't because age caught up to him or any of that nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

Silva got KO'd coz Weidman was better.

That was Silva's style while you call it cocky.

Amazing when it works and an excuse when it doesn't.
Silva wasn't doing that shit his whole career. It wasn't his bread and butter, and certainly didn't get him to that point. It was a mindset he adapted out of confidence late in his career. I think Weidman is fantastic, undoubtedly the best in the world right now. But Silva has never legit been KTFO'd, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Can you explain what a legit KO is if it's other than being KO'd?

Some KOs are lucky; some are calculated.
But they are all legit.

AJ made him fish flop and do a Fedor dance a few times, so yes he can be knocked out.

If he keeps eating punches like that from Rumble, or like that knee from Gus, then yes. Your chin has a sell-by date and those are some hard shots to take. Eventually, like Chuck, they will catch up to him and he will get KOd.