Can frankie edgar beat khabib at 155?

Frankie edgar not only held his own but he out wreslted pretty accomplished wrestlers who had 20 pounds on him in maynard and benson, both could of easily been fighting at 170 during their prime. Also barboza who trains with edgar felt that khabib would not have been able to take him down unless he had him up against the cage. Well Edgar has some of the best foot work in mma and rarely gets caught up in the cage. Dont forget about edgars scrambling abilty when he does get taken down and also his elite cardio. So do you think frankie can hold his own agaisnt khabib and maybe even beat him?

I think Frankie is one of the toughest matchups for Khabib. Size would matter, but Frankie’s TDD post the first Maynard fight is remarkable and his footwork is top notch.

^^While size would matter, Maynard and Bendo were HUGE and Frankie was able to hang.

No chance. Frankie has trained with khabib before and knows this. 

wiggum - ^^While size would matter, Maynard and Bendo were HUGE and Frankie was able to hang.

Frankie would also try to threaten khabib with a few take downs himself and maybe even get him down, tibau and trujillo were able to get khabib down, now they are bigger than edgar but edgar times his take downs better and is a better mma wreslter.

Humble_up - 
wiggum - ^^While size would matter, Maynard and Bendo were HUGE and Frankie was able to hang.

Frankie would also try to threaten khabib with a few take downs himself and maybe even get him down, tibau and trujillo were able to get khabib down, now they are bigger than edgar but edgar times his take downs better and is a better mma wreslter.

Right. Khabib’s aggression and tall fighting stance make him susceptible to takedowns and Frankie is a top 3 all time MMA takedown artist.

Wiggum knows.

Frankie is a fucking gangster. Has there ever been anyone who has had such a storied and continuous career going toe to toe with guys that are blatantly larger than him?

He would have the speed and cardio advantage. I don't see Frankie looking helpless against the cage like Edson.

no

As much as Frankie’s movement annoys me, dude is a killer of people not named Aldo. He is good and I think he would take it to beeb

He has a pretty good chance at beating Khabib. He has good striking, good grappling and one of the best cardios out there. He has fought Sherk, Maynard, BJ and Bendo who were bigger than him. Only guys to have a number on him have been Bendo and Aldo.

Speaking of, I think Aldo should go to 155 to take on Khabib. Let's see that TDD at work.

Who the fuck knows.

Anyone else I say khabib murders him but Frankie?

Fuck knows man, you gonna count Frankie out? I’d just take a pass on predictions and pray that we one day find out.