can hendo hit 170?

didnt he wrestle around that weight and fight newton around that weight?

if so..lets see hendo v. gsp...

He wouldn't be very effective in the cage with one arm surgically removed.

I really really doubt he could make it right now.

doesnt he walk around in the 190's?

No way in hell. He doesn't even like cutting to 185.

No way.

goku - doesnt he walk around in the 190's?

Pretty sure he walks 200+ and he doesn't even like the cut to 185. The other 15 would kill him.

no, he grew into an adult

Zedlepln - He wouldn't be very effective in the cage with one arm surgically removed.

As long as it's his left one, he'd be fine.

I dont see anyway he could cut to 170 but if he did I dont see how you could say he wouldnt be a force at 170.
I would think he would be the toughest fight GSP ever fought even at his 170 debut(Wrestlers like Hendo know how to cut weight)

JKennedy - Anyone who thinks Hendo can cut to 170 has never stood next to him in real life.

/thread

True but I'm pretty sure your average person wouldn't believe that Fitch or Alves could make it either.

Not a hope.

I'm Canadian and GSP is my top fighter but his last few fights have been boring as shit I lost interest in watching him lay on people lately and Wandy is back to #1 for me even tho GSP will be #1 at heart.
I agree with the whole GSP has the best MMA wrestling in the game but could he take Dan down I just dont know about that and one shot from Dan it is finished.

he stays around 200-205 and its not like he is a soft 200.

"but could he take Dan down I just dont know about that"

Dan has been taken down quite a few times by guys not even known for their wrestling.

Palhares took him down and even slammed him just a few fights ago

ok...catch weight at 180 then

GSP would WRECK Dan. Way to much youth on George's side.

How can a guy that walks at 199 looking as soft as he does not be able to diet down 12-15 pounds then cut another 12-15 pounds of water. Especially a wrestler as accomplished as him, come on. He just doesnt want to.

And i've been saying ever since GSP dominated Alves that he needed to face Hendo, everyone hated on me and now it looks like people are starting to agree... Shit, especially now that GSP REALLY has nobody at 170 to fight, this fight needs to happen. It should be at 185 though, GSP needs to move up to 185

can you imagine how big Hendo's head would look at 170?