Can I please ask for a favor?

We're trying to get sponsors for my daughter for F2W next month and the other big tournaments next year. Everything is social media these days so we need to get some traction and more followers on her instagram @anamal.kirk 

Thanks for any help and if not no worries, thanks for reading. Hopefully this isn't out of line or anything. 

2 Likes

I'm the Hawaiian that followed

1 Like
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

Raja! I'm from Kaneohe! Thanks bro appreciate it. She'll be on Flo today in the Smash BJJ Nationals. Getting ready to head over there now. 

KirkBJJ -

Raja! I'm from Kaneohe! Thanks bro appreciate it. She'll be on Flo today in the Smash BJJ Nationals. Getting ready to head over there now. 

Where you went school? Castle? What year?

You guys live in Phoenix? I just moved from there to Cali

I never thought I'd see a dad ask grown men on the internet to follow their daughter's instagram page.  It's like I'm living the upside down.  

Just kidding (kind of), I followed and hope she kills it.

1 Like
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada - 
KirkBJJ -

Yup! Class of 94. Yeah we’re on the north side of phx now… 16th St and Union Hills. Luckily at least there’s an L&L right up the road though. What school you went?

GenericAmerican - 

I never thought I'd see a dad ask grown men on the internet to follow their daughter's instagram page.  It's like I'm living the upside down.  

Just kidding (kind of), I followed and hope she kills it.

Dude trust me I know… it’s just how it is now and I obviously run the page. It’s basically just more work for me cause I can’t stand social media and now I’m over here making stupid instagram posts as an 11 year old girl. She did sweep everything today though 12U gi and no-gi for double gold against all boys but the turnout wasn’t great to be honest. Still got 3 matches each division in though so good experience. They’re doing a photo shoot for F2W tomorrow so hopefully we’ll find out if they found her an opponent then. Thanks man!

KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

Yup! Class of 94. Yeah we’re on the north side of phx now… 16th St and Union Hills. Luckily at least there’s an L&L right up the road though. What school you went?

99 Kalaheo 

Cool man I own a house on 43rd Ave and cactus still. I’ll be back there for a week next month. I love Phoenix it’s one of the best places I’ve ever been too. People, laws, costs and weather, all AMAZING. 

I only went to that l&l couple times but they had that one on Peoria and 67. 

What did you think about Leo’s? Thought it was ok

1 Like
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

Cool man I own a house on 43rd Ave and cactus still. I’ll be back there for a week next month. I love Phoenix it’s one of the best places I’ve ever been too. People, laws, costs and weather, all AMAZING. 

God damn younguns!  90s grads!? Holy shit!  I knew choke guys from both schools but, in the 80s. Well late 80s.

Robobear -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

God damn younguns!  90s grads!? Holy shit!  I knew choke guys from both schools but, in the 80s. Well late 80s.

What school you grad? 

Robobear -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

What school you grad? 

From Kailua but grad mid Pac.  Never really fit in with the ILH crowd, all my friends from Nalo, kahaluu and up the coast kaaawa to Hauula.

KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

I remember playing basketball with Alika Smith from Kalaheo… he ended up playing at UH too. Haven’t tried Leo’s yet… my wife is Mexican so whenever we go out it’s hard to talk her out of tacos lol 

Since this turned into a local boy thread check out Kamuela "The Jawaiian" too! He'll be in the UFC in 2020... 

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Robobear -
Robobear -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

What school you grad? 

From Kailua but grad mid Pac.  Never really fit in with the ILH crowd, all my friends from Nalo, kahaluu and up the coast kaaawa to Hauula.

Did you live by Kailua high? 

KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

I remember playing basketball with Alika Smith from Kalaheo… he ended up playing at UH too. Haven’t tried Leo’s yet… my wife is Mexican so whenever we go out it’s hard to talk her out of tacos lol 

Lol nothing wrong with tacos and burritos. My youngest daughter is half Mexican so I get it, plus horchata and Mexican women make the world go around and there’s plenty of that in Phoenix.

I’ve seen kamuela fight at one of the local promotions a couple years back, I forget which one, but the crowd was full of Hawaiians going crazy and it reminded me of being in the blaisdel in the late 90s lol

Robobear -
Robobear -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

What school you grad? 

Rich guy here! ILH kids are snobby. :wink:

KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -
KirkBJJ -

99 Kalaheo 

Lol nothing wrong with tacos and burritos. My youngest daughter is half Mexican so I get it, plus horchata and Mexican women make the world go around and there’s plenty of that in Phoenix.

I’ve seen kamuela fight at one of the local promotions a couple years back, I forget which one, but the crowd was full of Hawaiians going crazy and it reminded me of being in the blaisdel in the late 90s lol

Oh right on! I was there for sure too… that’s my nephew. 

Hawaiians are soft and lumpy...can't wait to tickle them in their doughboy bellies

How does one get sponsers for bjj

im just a stupid white belt

but my mom thinks I'm good 

1 Like