Can Max beat Topuria?

I am a huge Max fan. He has a lot of miles but I still think he can beat Topuria. Topuria is in his absolute prime now and Max is sort of on the decline, not by much though.

Styles makes fights and I think Max out points him then turns into a video game character and starts hitting 5 punch combos or 3 at least. I don’t think Max finishes Topuria but Topuria can finish Max if he makes a mistake.

• Max
  • Topuria
0 voters

Justin is going to Tony, Max. So no.

Max is going to out-box Justin.

Justin has a negative fight IQ but packs a punch. I still got Max in the later rounds after Justin blows his wad

4 Likes

Can’t box when your leg is kicked off. Justin has consistently beat the top of the division. This is the first time we are seeing Max filled out. Too many variables

Prime max sure. Why not. Idk about today. And certainly not after what I predict Justin is going to do to him I’m afraid

This is why the max Justin fight makes no sense. No one wants to see this fight at all

Make Max v. Ilia

Justin v. Dustin 3. Winner gets Islam

Islam is out of commission anyways because of Ramadan

1 Like

The fight makes sense from a technique vs power standpoint…and of course from a fun ass who gives a fuck who wins standpoint, lets just watch a great banger.

It makes 0 sense from a rankings point of view.

1 Like

And Max has consistently beaten everybody ever in his division, not named Alex.

1 Like

I got Topo

I’m tired of lying to myself by betting with my heart instead of my brain.

Justin is going to beat the shit out of Max, and Topu would do the same to either of them.

1 Like

Right, which is lighter than Justin…

1 Like

Stylistically it’s not the worst match up for Max… but Gaethje.

If he can escape the Gaethje fight without getting knocked out or rocked several times like when Justin wrecked the life of @FedorFerguson and Tony’s career, I give him a decent shot.