Can Mike Perry beat a top-15 WW?

Dude is very one dimensional. 

Russ -

I like watching perry fight but none look beatable 

maybe wonderboy?

You're a colossal dumb shit for having said this.

Bukkaked by Bombers -
D241 -
Russ - 

maybe wonderboy?

Wonderboy was my one and only choice.  Stylistically I could see Perry turning it into a phone booth brawl taking Wonderboy out of his game.  

I think Wonderboy if he hypothetically fought 14 of those guys, and Perry fought them as well, Wonderboy's record would be considerably better.  But in the match up of Wonderboy/Perry, that's the best option of this bunch imo.

If you think about it, Till and Wonderboy have similar that puts much emphasis on range, that jumping in jumping out >

I think wonderboy is the worst match up for platinum.

I just hope that he goes an trains with Yoel an Jorge like he said that could be just what mine needs, and Jorges inside info on Till could be handy

also I think Platinum could definitely upset a few of those guys mentioned above

This. Wonderboy is an expert matador waiting for a bull like Perry to rush in and get sniped.

How do you guys rank Mike Perry's power at 170 to Anthony Pettis' superman punch power at 170?

![The 2019 Heavies Awards - Best Knockout of the Year (Winner ...](upload://rRz0NnJKVwiACxw3dlayD2uLiS0.gif)

tropicaligloo -
Russ -

maybe wonderboy?

You're a colossal dumb shit for having said this.

Hi KKM!

I think he's capable of beating 1/3 of them on a good night. He's inconsistent, but he has power and raw toughness. If they're having a bad night and he's fighting well, he could pull some upsets.

Not big enough for 185. He's listed at 5'10" but so is Tom cruise & Stallone 

Bill Mahoney -

I think Perry beats either Stallone or Cruise in the cage. 

Taco Muncher -
Bill Mahoney -

Yeah but he's probably not beating Stallone in a ring, Perry is 0-1 in the ring. 

Non N00B -
Taco Muncher -
Bill Mahoney -

Yeah but he's probably not beating Stallone in a ring, Perry is 0-1 in the ring. 

Sly at 73 years of age? I'll still take Perry.

I dont think he can beat any of them, a punchers chance at best

He had a very close fight with Vicente Luque...

He wins a few.