Can someone explain

The whole frank Mir is the devil and its origins? What exactly did he do? Phone Post 3.0

nobody tell him.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he wasn't frank Mir..... Phone Post 3.0

It all started when Frank Mir went down to Georgia. Phone Post 3.0

Is it just because he's an atheist? Phone Post 3.0

It's cause, early on, he finished guys "like a lightning bolt from heaven"

Shepherd Wong - It all started when Frank Mir went down to Georgia. Phone Post 3.0
That fiddlin bastard Phone Post 3.0

Because once, while looking in the details, I saw Frank Mir Phone Post 3.0

He kimuras kittens until they tap .... kittens dont tap. Phone Post 3.0

It's because Mir's father is Cuban . Phone Post 3.0

He's a misunderstood angel. Phone Post 3.0

After his motorcycle he sold his soul for another title run. Now he's been selling the souls of local homeless to keep coming back. Phone Post 3.0

Because he wears prada Phone Post 3.0

Better the frank mir you know than the frank murr you don't. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN - The whole frank Mir is the devil and its origins? What exactly did he do? Phone Post 3.0
Actually it's a old nickname from his first marriage. He left his wife and infant son in Baton Rouge while he ran off to the big city. The kid actually grew up to play college football but the nickname stuck.

Poor Frank, I'd of left too. All he ever heard is "Bobby, that man is the Devil" Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv -
Bisping decisioned my SN - The whole frank Mir is the devil and its origins? What exactly did he do? Phone Post 3.0
Actually it's a old nickname from his first marriage. He left his wife and infant son in Baton Rouge while he ran off to the big city. The kid actually grew up to play college football but the nickname stuck.

Poor Frank, I'd of left too. All he ever heard is "Bobby, that man is the Devil" Phone Post 3.0
You WEREN'T supposed to actually tell him the real reason you shitsipper Phone Post 3.0

He's lying frank Mir got the name because his dad is lucifer Phone Post 3.0

I also have always wondered. This thread sure isn't clearing anything up but damn it sure is entertaining. Well played everyone. Slow clap. Phone Post 3.0